1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody can confirm the price of this item?

I heard that for Europe it's gonna be 619 Euros.

Every figure I got from them had a damaged box. As others have said their packaging is superb, really excellent, meaning that the boxes I received were damaged before they were packed, not in transit.

The last straw was receiving an opened figure. The contents had seemingly been checked before shipping and the brown HT shipper resealed using the white packing tape with 'fragile' written on it, which they used back then.

It's a couple of years ago since I last used them so things may have improved but after receiving the opened figure I just didn't feel I couldn't trust them anymore. Haven't used them since.

about whom are you talking? Hot Toys?

Speaking of OSB, does anybody know if they decided to go with the 3 point layaway for this? I preordered with their advanced preorder before they had a full price and they said they might offer a 3 point layaway system, but they've not mentioned it since putting up the full price. And I've pretty much given up asking them directly as they never reply.

So in the Blake thread there's a picture posted from what looks to be some magazine or catalog. I can't read the foreign language but there's some English words namely "Rises", "Batman Armory", "Lucius Fox", and "John Blake"....all I know is I really hope Hot Toys isn't intending on releasing two armories in one year. :thud:

Here's the picture (credit to user: denrep-lilium)
1533757_582393301839562_604713281_n.jpg

Article says TDKR Bat Armory is getting "upheld" due to production problems, according to a member at OSR.

Blake? Boring.
Lucius? Boring.

Talk about milking it. But there are people who will buy them.
I have no interest in an Alfred figure either.

Where's my John McClane figure????

Blake? Boring.
Lucius? Boring.

Talk about milking it. But there are people who will buy them.
I have no interest in an Alfred figure either.

Where's my John McClane figure????

Hot Toys never even said that they were making a John McClane.

I will prob order a set. Not sure which one yet. Where's a good place to start a collection or find people selling/ trading some hot toys I might have missed out on ?

New to collecting.

Is there a good buy sell trade forum besides eBay lol?

I will prob order a set. Not sure which one yet. Where's a good place to start a collection or find people selling/ trading some hot toys I might have missed out on ?

New to collecting.

Is there a good buy sell trade forum besides eBay lol?

The trading section here is good if you're located in North America or EU. :D

WELCOME TO THE FORUM! :duff

I've heard the Marketplace is pretty good, but expect to get ripped apart if your prices are outrageous like some eBay prices. Not a lot of love here for resellers who strictly buy to resell... :nono

Welcome! :wink1:

So I saw an article posted on the OSR Facebook.
Is thing already being delayed?
If so why?
I know I might be late to the party,just want to know.

Back