1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really hoping that we get a Harvey 2.0 with the Batsignal along with Gordon in his normal clothes and hopefully Batman with his first suit.

I'm really hoping that we get a Harvey 2.0 with the Batsignal along with Gordon in his normal clothes and hopefully Batman with his first suit.

Now that would be a set that I would be all over. As amazing as this set is, until its price is finalized I think I can pass on it. I could see myself buying the full set and parting out the items I don't want / need.

Hadn't thought about that, I could see that happening too. Gordon = that set's Alfred and Harvey is that set's Bruce. I don't see them adding a Batman though, that would just be pushing it too much IMO.

Harvey Dent/Two-Face was a terrible seller, I doubt Hot Toys revisits that character again. Everyone but Batman and Joker seem to be one and dones.

A Bat-signal set would come with Gordon and another Begins Batman to push I bet. Then a Blake, Batman, TDKR armory.

I'd be all over a Batman Begins figure... perhaps a three pack of OC Batman, Ra's and League Bruce.

Harvey Dent/Two-Face was a terrible seller, I doubt Hot Toys revisits that character again. Everyone but Batman and Joker seem to be one and dones.

A Bat-signal set would come with Gordon and another Begins Batman to push I bet. Then a Blake, Batman, TDKR armory.

To be fair, though, that figure wasn't that great. Honestly, they could probably get the Alfred mentality to go for a new Dent. Make Gordon the set's Bruce Wayne. In order to get Gordon, you have to get Harvey, as well.

I don't think you'd need a Batman figure outside of the empty suit figure in the TDKR set. I'm just thinking Blake and suit case figure for that one, unless they go real random and throw in a PJ Howard Hughes Bruce.

How about posting that to HT's Facebook page where it would make a difference.

You'd be surprised how closely they watch this board actually.

I could see this "multi-deluxe pack" being a new thing for them after this release.

This concepts of packs, repaints, variations, retools and repacks seems so Hasbro/Mattel esque, especially with the likes of Bruce Wayne, Iron Man, Batman and Hulk being virtually unchanged from previous releases. :lol

I don't see why Blake would come with the TDKR armory. Most people want him in his GCPD uniform, and, honestly, the only time he was in the cave was at the end, for less than a minute, in spelunking gear.

He also forgot to mark that ring difference which is 4 piece vs 2 ... :) wow what glaring differences ... Lol...

Hey, I have no problem with making things more accurate, but you'd have more exposure if you posted them on the Facebook page.

Hey, I have no problem with making things more accurate, but you'd have more exposure if you posted them on the Facebook page.

I kno man am just kidding... Some small stuff here and there dont matter to me. I usually like the head sculpts to be 9.5 ish on 10. Rest a bit here or there is fine. I think if its anywhere close to 550, its a great price for what u are getting for it! ...

I've read through some of the pages I missed and didn't see this, but was it explained what the cape/blanket is and what the remote does?

For the life of me, I can't think of what the blanket was used for. :huh

I don't think you'd need a Batman figure outside of the empty suit figure in the TDKR set. I'm just thinking Blake and suit case figure for that one, unless they go real random and throw in a PJ Howard Hughes Bruce.

You'd be surprised how closely they watch this board actually.

Huh. Well, so long as it gets fixed, post it wherever. Frankly, it isn't a big deal to me, but, with that being said, the more accurate the better, so, if someone does that, I'm not complaining. Frankly, I know first hand that it makes a difference, but, if we're going to start putting up manips, I'd tackle the bigger stuff, first (eyes, cowl shape, etc.).

I've read through some of the pages I missed and didn't see this, but was it explained what the cape/blanket is and what the remote does?

For the life of me, I can't think of what the blanket was used for. :huh

The remote is to control the lighting feature in the cage, and the cloth is either the cape or a cleaning cloth. That's pretty bad when you don't know; HT really needs to find someone to make new capes.:lol

Back