1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My question is: why not just shrink down the new 1/4 Bale and Bat sculpts? Both are clearly superior to these!

Good question my friend... I will ask them to blow up the already shrunk down qs001 sculpt and then shrink it back again to make u happy... Jk... See some posts before...

I love reading grown men crying about toys. Puts things in perspective with all the other horrors in the world. Quotes from
Some of these people need to be submitted to local news as people beyond help.

Just what we need. More crap reported on the news. Love this trivial generation.

Regarding complaints, though, if people are going to start posting manips, I recommend someone address the cowl and eyes before the actual armory.

I'll take your advice then, thanks. :) And you're right about the people in suits thing, that's hilarious :lol (still sad we didn't get Inception figures)

Bros Production did Cobb. Even if HT had picked up the license, there's no guarantee they would've taken it further than a single figure.

Enough smartass replies. I don't wade through pages, I just want facts. The cowl is not the revised 1/4 sculpt shrunken down. It damn well should be. The Bale sculpt should be the 1/4 sculpt shrunk down too. The only great figure here is the Alfred one.

About 8 pct. leave alone the cost of living... Cali is outrageous. If you jump a red light by a small chance you will pay 481 usd... Compare that! ... Not saying one should jump a red light but people roll over on no turn on red all the time and 481 is a woop ti da! ...

It's really too bad.

Terrible state governments have ruined some of the best states in the country. California is on top of that list.

So scenically beautiful; from massive forests to breathtaking beaches; a shame that the tax burdens have become so oppressive.

Regarding complaints, though, if people are going to start posting manips, I recommend someone address the cowl and eyes before the actual armory.

OhMyGod.gif

Enough smartass replies. I don't wade through pages, I just want facts. The cowl is not the revised 1/4 sculpt shrunken down. It damn well should be. The Bale sculpt should be the 1/4 sculpt shrunk down too. The only great figure here is the Alfred one.

I think the cowl is shrunk down. I dont have a 1/4 one or else would give a confirmed response. But the posts before say its shrink down...

Is it?

Seems like a lifestyle for some folks.

Eh, that's debatable. I like the conversation here, but, if we're being honest, I only have two figures, currently. I wouldn't say it's a lifestyle "per se." Just that some people don't know when to quit. End of the day, you can always say "at least it's not taxidermy.":lol

New DX Bank Robber Joker will probably be Joker 3.0
BB Batsuit will get DX treatment..maybe with BW/LOS gear
Blake will come with new TDKR armory.

The BB stuff REALLY needs to be revisited desperately. It all looks so dated. The same can be said for Harvey Dent/Two Face and BR Joker.

I love reading grown men crying about toys. Puts things in perspective with all the other horrors in the world. Quotes from
Some of these people need to be submitted to local news as people beyond help.

Signed by a man who supports a team who is fulled by 22 semi-naked players chasing a ball... even worst, the gunners!!! A team without any title since, when???

Let the people cry/enjoy whatever if it's not harmful.

PD: Enjoy Özil (he appears 1 from 10 games...) :nana:

Eh, that's debatable. I like the conversation here, but, if we're being honest, I only have two figures, currently. I wouldn't say it's a lifestyle "per se." Just that some people don't know when to quit. End of the day, you can always say "at least it's not taxidermy.":lol

Pfft, you won't even get this!

You fought the good fight for accuracy on the QS 001 and hyped it up . . . and didn't buy it in the end (which demonstrates considerable self control by the way, kudos)!

It ain't a lifestyle for you, but others? Hurm.

Hey, now; "not buying" and "not wanting" are two different things. I really wanted the QS Batman, but struggled with the same thing you did (namely, that it's too damn big/it'd be weird to only have one, since they've yet to make any other QS TDK figures). Now that there's a 1/6th option that looks just as good, it makes the QS seem less integral. Seriously, though, I feel like this might be the one to get me back into their TDK line. So far, nothing had been quite up to snuff in 1/6th scale (I really wanted the DX 11 and thought it was an awesome figure, but, again, it goes back to the same reasoning as the QS; "who has a Joker without a Batman?").

The BB stuff REALLY needs to be revisited desperately. It all looks so dated. The same can be said for Harvey Dent/Two Face and BR Joker.

YES! I agree.

- DX 15 Batman Begins Batman
- DX Bank Robber Joker w/ Clown Shape
- Harvey Dent (updated version w/ Gordon and Batsignal)
- John Blake w/ TDKR Armory, crippled Bruce Wayne w/ bow and arrow and improved TDK suit 6.0

- 1/4 Begins Batman

- Batman Begins costume "wooden wardrobe" (so menacing :lol) w/ new & improved Begins suit figure (retool of DX 15), Begins Alfred, & Bruce Wayne
- Bank Robber Joker DX 2.0
- DX Harvey Dent/Two-Face
- DX Scarecrow/Crane (Murphy head with Begins/TDK/TDKR outfits)

- 1/4 TDK Joker

- Ra's Al Ghul, Talia and Bane (black t-shirt version) 3-pack w/ swappable LoS armor for Bruce Wayne!
- The Tumbler and Batpod 3.0
- DX Clown Joker 4.0
- First night out Begins Bruce Wayne w/ survival suit, LoS gear and Batman costume!
- TDK Armory 2.0 w/ Bruce Wayne, new and improved TDK suit armor and Lucius Fox!

- 1/4 TDKR Batman 2.0

I really want to see this collection get to Iron Man levels before it's all said and done.

Didn't start collecting until after the DX12 was released so I'm ecstatic about this :clap

Back