1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is surprising, I didn't expect Alfred. I might mod my DX12 and take out the fatsuit if I get this. And I'll put some other head on my custom Bruce I guess.

But what I'm really hoping is that this means a new Gordon is inevitable (it was never officially canceled right?) Anyone think I should hold off buying the SWAT Gordon on ebay?

PD1388122853hbW.jpg

Newly painted? So what!

They can put out a new Elder Predator sculpt out in less than a week and not a new Bale sculpt in what like a year since they announced this armory?

Lazy HT...lazy.

I don't see why Blake would come with the TDKR armory. Most people want him in his GCPD uniform, and, honestly, the only time he was in the cave was at the end, for less than a minute, in spelunking gear.

That type of things tha Hot Toys loves...

Joker+Cop.jpg

This is surprising, I didn't expect Alfred. I might mod my DX12 and take out the fatsuit if I get this. And I'll put some other head on my custom Bruce I guess.

But what I'm really hoping is that this means a new Gordon is inevitable (it was never officially canceled right?) Anyone think I should hold off buying the SWAT Gordon on ebay?

I'd wait. I love how this spits in the face of all that stuff Howard said before about "people in suits being boring." Just goes to show that money talks and bull**** walks.:lol

PD1388122853hbW.jpg

Newly painted? So what!

They can put out a new Elder Predator sculpt out in less than a week and not a new Bale sculpt in what like a year since they announced this armory?

Lazy HT...lazy.

May be they think its accurate enough? ... Also the right paint makes a huge difference so may be they think they bettered it a bit with the new paint? ... Just guessing.

Cool. Thanks for the quick response. :yess:

No problem. This is the TDK set that everyone never knew they always wanted.:lol

PD1388122853hbW.jpg

Newly painted? So what!

Lazy HT...lazy.

Honestly, I don't care, so long as it looks good, and, honestly, I quite like what I'm seeing. I always thought the Bale sculpt was one of the high points of the DX 12, anyway, so, if the new paint job further brings out the likeness, more power to them.

I'd wait. I love how this spits in the face of all that stuff Howard said before about "people in suits being boring." Just goes to show that money talks and bull**** walks.:lol
I'll take your advice then, thanks. :) And you're right about the people in suits thing, that's hilarious :lol (still sad we didn't get Inception figures)

That armory "inaccuracy" is minutia to the extreme. How the hell did you manage to discover that? :lol

They might have had to sacrifice detail like that because their sticky bomb gun and grapples are out of scale with 1/6. So in order to make the actual cage proportioned, the Sticky bomb's handle and sight had to be folded up. I mean really, is one gold bullet/capsule thing and the Sticky bomb's handle being folded up really necessary to point out? Who cares? If it didn't say "Hot Toys" in the corner, I'd say that was the real thing. Look at the weathering and rust on that bar/pole!

Eh, I think it is, DiFabio. At the end of the day, it's not hurting anything. If anything, it helps. If it gets fixed, we get a more accurate product (even if it's only by a single minutiae). If it doesn't; well, no harm, no foul.

I love reading grown men crying about toys. Puts things in perspective with all the other horrors in the world. Quotes from
Some of these people need to be submitted to local news as people beyond help.

My question is: why not just shrink down the new 1/4 Bale and Bat sculpts? Both are clearly superior to these!

Agreed.

And yes. No way released in May. Heck Zod was pushed back to July right? I know some stuff is getting released sooner (Draven, Mechanic Stark, etc) but a set like this announced and released within 5 months of each other? No way. Thor: The Dark World figures announced and released within what, a year of each other? Without the anticipated delays? C'mon now...

Why are people so eager for the preorder? It's the holidays, are you all really that hyped up to throw down an NRD for something you probably won't be getting in hand until a year from now? :lol

Chiiiiilllll, nothing to be sad about.

Social media generation, man. Instant society.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBS0OWGUidc[/ame]

I love reading grown men crying about toys. Puts things in perspective with all the other horrors in the world. Quotes from
Some of these people need to be submitted to local news as people beyond help.

Yep, right next to these quotes you will have news "someone shot some one for a pair of Nike shoes" so not sure, what's worse ;) ... The other day i read some 4 people shot a guy in front of his wife for a stupid car (like there was a chance to run away with the car for "long" after shooting someone in the head)

So... Grown men crying on toys is a much better thing my friend ;)

Back