1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fact they're making an Alfred (and a good-looking one too IMO) and including a DX Bats in the package is smart. They've milked plenty of licenses and Batman is definitely one of them, but this release feels very worthwhile.

Ya I really just want the faces to upgrade my dx12 I can't justify the rest of the stuff. Hopefully there will be some decently priced part outs and I can pick and choose so I can skip the kissy face.

Wasn't planning on buying the Bat Suit Case if it was just the case alone, but the Dark Knight Armory is already a cooler looking piece. Add in Alfred and Bruce, and I don't have much choice in the matter.

Doesn't look like it'll fit in a detolf, does it?

Betting they get me to buy the Armory by adding Lucius and Bruce with a leg brace and cane. Hot Toys is cruel.

Honestly, as someone who has no Nolan Batman figures, this thing is incredibly appealing to me; it's basically the "TDK Trilogy Starter Pack.":lol It also makes me want to watch TDK that much more. I've been jonesin' for a fix for the past few months, but I can't seem to find my Blu-Ray anywhere.:(

You need a suit to keep on the armory so keep it!

The specs look like the figures are not sold separately.......damn.

The Batsuit comes with all three versions, so you get a Batman and armory every time, its just if you want more figures on top of that lol.

I think he meant that he wanted to keep the suit that it comes with in the armory and use the DX12 with the new improved parts for the Batman figure. That's what I plan on doing actually, keeping my DX12 so I could have a standing improved DX12 Batman figure. Might have to sell my DX02. Only thing I like about that figure now is the sonar.

I hope SSC still has flat $10 shipping for this, haha, but I doubt it. What's their shipping on the Chitauri or Banner+Hulk sets?

SS is laughing their butt off right now. There goes all those reward points they gave out for free.

Screw that.... imagine how many reward points we would get for this set? I'd rather pay for this in full or flex and save up the reward points from this for other figures, or for the upcoming Bat Signal and The Bat. Using up Reward Points on this will nullify what we get in return so if it's a big amount, I'd rather get the RP.

Someone has posted the prices on FB:

"given the current exchange rate... that would be MMS234 (USD 300.46)... MMS235 (USD 429.41) and MMS236 (USD 506.78)"

I really hope the $500 for the trio withe the armory is true.

Someone has posted the prices on FB:

"given the current exchange rate... that would be MMS234 (USD 300.46)... MMS235 (USD 429.41) and MMS236 (USD 506.78)"

I really hope the $500 for the trio withe the armory is true.
That's before the market price up we'll get from Sideshow. That's only for those who PO in HK. $500 for this would be a collectible god given gift. :lol

wow! this is incredible to say the least. i always hate when these Nolan verse figures go up for sale b/c they always make me want to buy

Screw that.... imagine how many reward points we would get for this set? I'd rather pay for this in full or flex and save up the reward points from this for other figures, or for the upcoming Bat Signal and The Bat. Using up Reward Points on this will nullify what we get in return so if it's a big amount, I'd rather get the RP.

$35. Um yes I would rather use my reward points then wait a year for $35.

Back