1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys- The Dark Knight Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

1544989_606795902726730_62361769_n.jpg

I'll buy the faceplates. Nothing more.

Still, a nice excuse to upgrade the DX12 abortion.

$35. Um yes I would rather use my reward points then wait a year for $35.

Yeah, the excitement has gotten to me, mate, LOL. :slap I guess it depends on how many RP you have. I have almost $400 but I was going to use it on ED-209 so I wouldn't have much left afterwards, but I might change my mind. I'm already cancelling a bunch of other stuff. Now I really want to sell my Iron Patriot and Mk42... even though I will probably keep 1 or both.

Bruce banner cost 189.99. Say both Bruce Wayne and Alfred are 189.99+ **** can't remember how much the dx12 was 259.99? That's 639.99 with out the bat armory. This thing might cost 700 bucks easy.

vey happy with this. was going to sell my dx02 or is dx1 but now I can put him in the locker and have a new batman on display :)

Well I just ask them and the full set price is 3700 for VIP member, really really really cheap! :panic::panic::panic:

^^^ Agreed. Reason for me to keep my extra DX12. That's a good idea, to put the DX02 in there as a replacement.... might make it worth selling the DX12 then... Lotta options to think about. If this new one had a new sonar sculpt without the long neck, it'd be icing on the cake.

It would be a fricken miracle if this thing is $500ish. I'm betting around $600 for the full set at the least. I really can't see it being too much higher than that though because Hot Toys has to know that the fanbase who would actually spend more than that is extremely limited.

The Wayne sculpt looks like it's been upgraded and the Alfred sculpt looks great.

But there is nothing here that I haven't seen. I'm not even a tiny bit excited. I think I'm tired of Hot Toys TDK/R figures and HT in general tbh.

Re: Hot Toys- The Dark Knight Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

I'll buy the faceplates. Nothing more.

Everyone is thinking that. I'm going to enjoy the first 2 months on ebay whilst everyone bids a single faceplate over $100.

This is awesome. But, why does it have to come with a DX 12? Omg... :slap. This thing will be ridiculously expensive. I'm only interested in the armory and the Alfred figure. I already have two Wayne sculpts (from the Toys Fair Batman Begins figure, and DX 12), so I can bash my own suit if I wanted.

This is awesome. But, why does it have to come with a DX 12? Omg... :slap. This thing will be ridiculously expensive. I'm only interested in the armory and the Alfred figure. I already have two Wayne sculpts (from the Toys Fair Batman Begins figure, and DX 12), so I can bash my own Wayne suit if I wanted.

So people dont have to hunt one down to put in the armory...:dunno

Back