1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys- The Dark Knight Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Everyone is thinking that. I'm going to enjoy the first 2 months on ebay whilst everyone bids a single faceplate over $100.

:lol

It'll be ridiculous for a few weeks, no doubt. But with all the crap in this set being broken down and auctioned off on ebay you'll get lucky. And if I don't find any at a decent price then meh. Seriously, there is absolutely nothing in this set to get excited about.

Re: Hot Toys- The Dark Knight Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

:lol

It'll be ridiculous for a few weeks, no doubt. But with all the crap in this set being broken down and auctioned off on ebay you'll get lucky. And if I don't find any at a decent price then meh. Seriously, there is absolutely nothing in this set to get excited about.

There is for me. I'm the dude who's a big Batman fan, but has 0 Batman figures, currently. West isn't out yet, the DX 12 sucked, and I had to (temporarily) get rid of Keaton. I thought "well, it's going to suck when I get West/get Keaton back because there won't be a decent Bale to go with them); now, there is. Hell of a way to start things off, HT.:lol

With that being said, I still don't get why they don't fix the damn cowl.

So people dont have to hunt one down to put in the armory...:dunno

It sucks for those of us who already have the DX 12, because I don't feel like buying the same figure twice. Although, I guess I could sell that mofo and get this instead.

Sell that (creepy) mofo; get this instead.

Yeah, sounds like a plan. I hate that bloody figure. The eyes look so drugged out, and no amount of adjusting on the PERS will make it look better. Might as well have an empty suit in an armory instead.

Honestly, though, I wonder how this will impact sales for the TDKR Armory? "Coming in 2015; right before we decide to drop this license like a sack of **** so we can cash in on Batfleck, we'll be launching the newly developed 1/6th scale The Bat collectible with authentic landing stage complete with Batcomputer, newly developed armory with real light features, newly developed Bruce Wayne with T-shirt, and an extra, bonus, hermit Bruce Wayne with real-like facial hair sculptures.":lol

Yeah, sounds like a plan. I hate that bloody figure. The eyes look so drugged out, and no amount of adjusting on the PERS will make it look better. Might as well have an empty suit in an armory instead.

Every time I see pics of the DX 12, I think of John Goodman as Walter Sobchak saying "eight year olds, dude."

Honestly, though, I wonder how this will impact sales for the TDKR Armory? "Coming in 2015; right before we decide to drop this license like a sack of **** so we can cash in on Batfleck, we'll be launching the newly developed 1/6th scale The Bat collectible with authentic landing stage complete with Batcomputer, newly developed armory with real light features, newly developed Bruce Wayne with T-shirt, and an extra, bonus, hermit Bruce Wayne with real-like facial hair sculptures.":lol

And they still haven't released Arkham Batman as yet :lol.

Back