1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys- The Dark Knight Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Well this is cool but I won't be buying. I'm kind of disappointed that the new mouthpieces don't including the neutral open mouth one that we all had to make. They gave us all the weird ones. I don't think that the cowl is any different. The new paint job seems intriguing but not necessary. The dx12 still looks great to me

Re: Hot Toys- The Dark Knight Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Oh, they're gonna get you. How? Open a preorder with Gordon + the glass armory in TDKR. Boom. Everyone goes down.

Was trying to kitbash a bruce wayne and armored tdk batman with blackopstoys 35% off loose parts. But seeing this right now. Cancelled all my orders and will just wait for these to hit preorder

Oh, they're gonna get you. How? Open a preorder with Gordon + the glass armory in TDKR. Boom. Everyone goes down.

Hahaha, totally... I think they would better off put Gordon with the Bat Signal though... more fitting and "movie-accurate" :yess::yess::yess:

The full set is easily $700-$800.

I can see a lot of people selling their DX12s while they can still sell it at a high price to fund this set, what with the upgraded faceplates that could be as good as QS001's.

I wasn't expecting this. I was expecting the TDKR armory. HT can still surprise us, huh.

Hilarious that you said that since I just got off the phone with a fellow freak out in San Diego who supplies me will all my Hot Toys figures and he was doing that exact same thing! His DX12 is now on eBay. Too damn funny!

Well I guess I'm selling my toy legends armory!!! This set is a must have for me. Ill get an official bruce, the armory, another dx 12 to add to my collection with new mouth pieces and best of all Alfed! This can't come soon enough.

These are same faces as 1/4 scale figure,they also shrunk down the gun holster they used on 1/4 scale figure

Can't tell if the eyes have been fixed or not compared to the original but looks much closer to the 1/4 which is to be expected.

1546412_10151817755302344_412646327_n.jpg

the question is...

What the *** am I gonna do with my BW Kit bash, Alfred Kit Bash, and Toy legend armory. I basically have this entire set yet I want the official HT offering. CURSE THEM!

Well there goes my $820 of Christmas money!
The Bruce Wayne,Alfred,Batman & Armory is the way I'm going!
No doubt!
BRING ON THE PRE-ORDER!

Maybe this will be one of Sideshow's 12 Days of Christmas items?

Hope HT has plans to release a proper Gordon

At this point, its got to be in the works. It would surprise me if it wasn't. Wait a minute!?! We need a proper 1/6 scale Bat Signal. You do a box set with the Bat Signal and Commissioner Gordon. There you go Hot Toys. Make it so! :yess:

I'm kind of glad that I haven't grabbed the QS 001. I still would like it, at some point, but, for continuity's sake, it's nice to see a good 1/6th option. I'm just (pleasantly) surprised that we're seeing it so soon.

Seeing how many of them there are, though, it wouldn't surprise me if we see John Blake and Gordon with that Batsignal. My apologies on the status of the first post. I'm waiting for HT to update their site with specs and pics.

I looks strikingly similar to the Toys Legend version. I wonder if they struck a deal of sorts. The doors even have the sane issue of being flushed when closed. The only major difference is the light placement on top. Even the accessories look to be of the same make.

I'm kind of glad that I haven't grabbed the QS 001. I still would like it, at some point, but, for continuity's sake, it's nice to see a good 1/6th option. I'm just (pleasantly) surprised that we're seeing it so soon.

Seeing how many of them there are, though, it wouldn't surprise me if we see John Blake and Gordon with that Batsignal. My apologies on the status of the first post. I'm waiting for HT to update their site with specs and pics.
Calling it now. When they reveal the Bat Signal, they're going to offer a 3 pack for it. Gordon + Blake + Signal. Pretty much how they sprung this on us.

Calling it now. When they reveal the Bat Signal, they're going to offer a 3 pack for it. Gordon + Blake + Signal. Pretty much how they sprung this on us.

:yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

DAMN STRAIGHT! Forgot about Blake. Well there's your 3 pack right there!

And to finish the line once and for all, DX Begins suit with Fox and some Applied Sciences accessories and then Ras', Talia, and unmasked Crane set.

I can already see it happen :D

I looks strikingly similar to the Toys Legend version. I wonder if they struck a deal of sorts. The doors even have the sane issue of being flushed when closed. The only major difference is the light placement on top. Even the accessories look to be of the same make.

Exactly my thoughts. Even the backdrop is the same (posted on HT FB page). Probably why the Toys Legend version disappeared months ago.

Either that or Gordon+Updated Harvey Dent+Updated Begins Batman.:drool

Back