1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys- The Dark Knight Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Jaw on floor!!!!!:eek Instant nerdgasm!

Re: Hot Toys- The Dark Knight Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

From the HOT TOYS Facebook page.

The Dark Knight: Batman Armory (with Batman Collectible Figure) (14 photos)
The Dark Knight Trilogy by Christopher Nolan has pushed the popularity of Batman to the peak. Following the release of a number of Batman collectibles by Hot Toys, we are now excited to present the fans anticipated Batman Armory from The Dark Knight.

As portrayed in the movie, Batman uses a specialized armory to store all of his state-of-the-art weaponries and gadgets. Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Batman Armory which is highly detailed and specially crafted based on the film, featuring a Batman collectible figure with patented Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) and four newly sculpted interchangeable expressions, and a large collection of finely sculpted weapons and accessories.

1544989_606795902726730_62361769_n.jpg

I will say however, I would've liked to see a set with the Armory and just Bruce Wayne.

If the body's the same, maybe I could sell off the individual parts and just keep the rest. I feel like the cowl is a bit different, like the eyes have some more black around it perhaps? The mouth pieces definitely look so much better! I wonder if I could just get the parts instead of a whole 2nd set. Or if they'd sell the figures separately. That Bruce sculpt definitely looks better, more like the QS001. I hope it stays that way too, we don't want another DX12 prototype incident happening.... The cape also looks a lot nicer.

Yet still no Comissioner Gordon in his non swat attire.....:gah:
They said they have no plans on making him due to the fact that so many people just kit bash the clothing together. Although I guess that's not really anything seeing as how they made this set.

Nope nope nope .Am waiting for the quartet set with FOX ! :D

I'm guessing Friday for pre-order on Sideshow?

I think it's funny when people predict the demise of Hot Toys and that figures are getting too "expensive". And then people are already planning to buy something at triple the price haha.

Hot Toys is just on another level. No other toy company can touch them.

The full set is easily $700-$800.

I can see a lot of people selling their DX12s while they can still sell it at a high price to fund this set, what with the upgraded faceplates that could be as good as QS001's.

I wasn't expecting this. I was expecting the TDKR armory. HT can still surprise us, huh.

I feel foolish having bought the Toys Legend version, but it all boils down to price. I don't need the armory or another batman. I just want the bruce and Alfred.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark knight Armory

Sir Michael Cain is a boss... Doesn't really look like him though.

Anybody catch him in the Muppet Christmas Carol? haha

That! is insane:

1544467_10151817764457344_2038344698_n.jpg

600 bucks easy.

this might be the easiest hot toys day 1 preorder.....now I know what to use all my rewards points on.

We NEVER saw this COMING!!!!!

Or Ra's al Ghul. Or Crane (unmasked). :mad:

Or Bane as a kid. Or that big boobed lady in third movie!

Hot Toy is so lame! :doh

I'm calling it right now.... BEST HOT TOYS figure/set of 2014!

The armory looks very much like the Toys Legend version. Even the backdrop (posted on Hot Toys FB) looks the same. I wonder if Toys Legend struck a deal with Hot Toys.

Damn. I wish they took time on the DX12 and gave us these faceplates. That is why I don't contribute to the crowd who scream "WHERE IS MY (INSERT FIGURE'S NAME), HOT TOYS?!".

Oh well.:dunno I wish the faceplates would be available parted out when this set is released. It's all I need.

Back