1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark knight Armory

I say they will make a feeble attempt at being a bargain... $600.

$600 is lowball. That half-assed Hulk set was $500+ and the Banner figure couldn't lick Alferd's shoes in comparison to clothing quality and sculpt.

Re: Hot Toys- The Dark Knight Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

This is a must-buy; no doubt.

Re: Hot Toys- The Dark Knight Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Oh man, it looks so awesome. I'm gonna try to sell my last extra DX12 quick. This looks amazing!!!

The mouthpieces look different from the DX12. Is it a different figure??

They said
"Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Batman Armory which is highly detailed and specially crafted based on the film, featuring a Batman collectible figure with patented Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) and four newly sculpted interchangeable expressions, and a large collection of finely sculpted weapons and accessories."

I have a feeling the forums and second-handers will be flooded with DX batmans.

I just want to buy Alfred T_T

$600 is lowball. That half-assed Hulk set was $500+ and the Banner figure couldn't lick Alferd's shoes in comparison to clothing quality and sculpt.

You're probably right, but Skywalker - two figs and a light up display - was only $300. I think $600 is possible.

at least now I know where all my saved up reward points are going lol:rotfl

Bought for sure. I've been wanting to bash together a Bruce Wayne + Alfred + get the 3rd Party Armory for some time now. The set bundles it all together. The tailoring also seems great compared to the ones being bought to be kitbashed.

What's going on with the DX12 head and mouth peaces? Are those the exact same ones or what?

1544467_10151817764457344_2038344698_n.jpg

On the OSR Facebook page people are asking if this is real.
Has Hot Toys ever tried messing with us by posting a gag thread?
Maybe a hacker made up these pics and put them on their FB page?
We're all falling for it!

I'm happy enough as it is with my DX12... but I hope these sets make a bunch of collectors happy! I may pick up a Bruce or Alfred secondhand

Bought for sure. I've been wanting to bash together a Bruce Wayne + Alfred + get the 3rd Party Armory for some time now. The tailoring also seems great compared to the ones being bought to be kitbashed.

What's going on with the DX12 head and mouth peaces? Are those the exact same ones or what?

From the HOT TOYS Facebook page

Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Batman Armory which is highly detailed and specially crafted based on the film, featuring a Batman collectible figure with patented Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) and four newly sculpted interchangeable expressions, and a large collection of finely sculpted weapons and accessories.

From the HOT TOYS Facebook page

Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Batman Armory which is highly detailed and specially crafted based on the film, featuring a Batman collectible figure with patented Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) and four newly sculpted interchangeable expressions, and a large collection of finely sculpted weapons and accessories.
Thanks. That's pretty sweet. :yess: I'm rather surprised they didn't just recycle the old mouths.

Back