1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're late. There's another thread dedicated to this. It's a real nice likeness, I just wonder whether HT will make one as well with their TDKR Batsuit Case.

Since Hot Toys has shown that it's willing to produce normal, non-superhero figures with Coulson, Bruce Banner, and now Alfred and Wayne, I'm curious whether it makes sense to pre-order AceToyz Lucius Fox ("The CEO") or hold off for a possible Hot Toys Lucius.

Hot Toys must track community interest and see that there is a market for the more offbeat characters. If Hot Toys has exhausted the primary characters (2.0 versions notwithstanding), secondaries are certainly a possibility. It's worth noting that Alfred and Wayne are not standalone releases though, so Hot Toys may be catering to completists. Who knows, may be an official Ducard is in the works.

The only thing with this set is now I probably won't buy much else from Hot Toys this year. I have Adam West Batman and Burt Ward Robin on pre-order as well as the Cavill Superman and the new Wolverine. Probably be about it for me other than I may get one of the Iron Man suits and possibly General Zod.

I remember when Hot Toys stated they'd never make "guys in suits" because they were so boring. I guess Coulson turned them around on that idea. :lol

Far too expensive. I opted for the Battle damaged T-800 instead.

Still a stunning set. :D

Bri

Damn! That was fast! I guess a lot of people wanted to avoid the SS NRD (and/or the CA taxes if they live there)

Maybe down the line there will be some cancellations from BBTS before it ships.

Maybe but the dropped pre orders can be scooped up as soon as its dropped from someones order. :thud:

If I wanted just the armory would it be better to buy the 3 pack and sell Bruce and Alfred?
I can't imagine you'll get much for Bruce or Alfred on their own. I suspect $150 for each figure, so that means you'd paid over $550 for the batsuit and armoury!

Another marketing ploy!!!
Where I work, the way we get people to take up the flu jab was to tell them the stock is running out, so you better hurry and get jabbed! Always works.

Actually this isnt a ploy its pre sold out https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HOT10498&mode=retail theres the link go check it yourself.

This is a really popular item and I bet BBTS only got a small quantity of them. They why its stated that people are only able to pre order one per person.

Another marketing ploy!!!
Where I work, the way we get people to take up the flu jab was to tell them the stock is running out, so you better hurry and get jabbed! Always works.

Don't know... MOS Supes sold out at BBTS first day it came on and since it is still sold out..we'll see

Back