1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. I'd rather have clothing tailored to fit the figures rather than trial and error and wasting $ and time if it doesn't work.

All things considered this is a good deal if you ask me. Three figures plus the armory all shipped for $645 isn't too shabby really. Considering that the DX12 alone was $250 and the Toys Legend armory wasn't licensed and was going for around $250 I believe. Plus if a person were to kitbash an Alfred and a Wayne you probably could have spent quite a bit doing that too by the time you bought all the parts needed.

I am totally agree with you. I wanted Bruce in suit so bad and not willing to pay for Kato's price back than. The wait is about to be paid off. But again there will be delay after delay and more delay......

The nice thing about this too is that I had regretted not getting a second Batman figure and never felt like paying the aftermarket prices for one. Now this will solve that issue. I'll probably leave one figure with the cowl on and the other with the Bruce head (possibly prepping for the Hong Kong jump if I can find a DX02 backpack).

The nice thing about this too is that I had regretted not getting a second Batman figure and never felt like paying the aftermarket prices for one. Now this will solve that issue. I'll probably leave one figure with the cowl on and the other with the Bruce head (possibly prepping for the Hong Kong jump if I can find a DX02 backpack).

I'm also on the same boat particularly after being late in this sixth-scale game of ours! And don't want to get hit with ludicrous aftermarket prices!

All things considered this is a good deal if you ask me. Three figures plus the armory all shipped for $645 isn't too shabby really. Considering that the DX12 alone was $250 and the Toys Legend armory wasn't licensed and was going for around $250 I believe. Plus if a person were to kitbash an Alfred and a Wayne you probably could have spent quite a bit doing that too by the time you bought all the parts needed.

:exactly::goodpost:

I'm not sure how I feel about this yet. I would only be going for the armory set and buy a true type body for it since my 2.5 yr old son took my DX12 for a bath a while ago. I might just preorder on BBTS to hold it.

there are many custom backpacks on ebay!

It could be a reverse KO.
It's not like this other company has official rights to do it.

Because they totally did? :lol

Seriously it's exact except for some changes. Each accessory and piece on the wall is exactly the same.
To be fair how different would you expect it to be? The Toys Legend piece is actually pretty nice for what it is. Obviously Hot Toys making their own version it won't be that different because the Toys Legend one was actually pretty accurate. It had some issues mainly being the placement of the lights and the back weapon racks were placed on the wrong side compared to the on screen version but really I thought they did a pretty good job. That's the one shame to buying this piece is that I feel the armory I own is nice on it's own already but the idea of having another Batman plus an official Bruce and Alfred makes this pretty worth it to me.

Will wait until my DX13 and Midas points are posted before I order. Those, plus all of the ones SSC gave away will make those monthly payments way easier on me. I just hope it doesn't sold out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

as with the reward points being converted that'd be for the Chitauri 2-pack since the BD MK VII is a worthy (simple) diorama in itself, imo! I mean that 2-pack can wait... besides, i still don't have any DC sixth scale collectibles on my shelf. To top it, bats one of my fave! Good thing I held off for the longest time to get such... good things come to those who wait! LoLz!

You're comparing $645 shipped to having an ideal of $570...shipped? So about $550 retail? Of course a cheaper deal like that would be amazing...but I think a deal that sweet is a lot to expect.

Nah, $570 plus shipping, so $590.

Bruce and Alfred are completely bare bones. Probably the most boring figures Hot Toys have ever made (next to Coulson). So taking into account the Scarecrow/Demon Bats pack, or even Luke Skywalker, I'd price them at $300 even (which is still overkill, but how this hobby is). So that leaves Batman and the Armory? Almost $400? I don't think so. Not when the DX 12 was $260. I think $270ish for Batman and his vault would be fair considering it's the same exact figure, part for part. The armory is like a glorified base which appears to be an exact stand in from a custom toy company. It takes the place of the DX 12s EMP gun, Light up steps base and Bruce Wayne head easily. What's the most complicated thing about it? The fact that the plastic "doors" open up and the trays slide? It's just like the ridiculous Robocop chair that adds $125 to the existing $300 figure. It's not some mechanical/engineered marvel like ED-209 or the Aliens Power Loader or one of the Batmobiles. Then again, I was one of the people that thought the Hall of Armors was waaaay over priced for what it was.

True, it has all those great accessories to attach to it (my favorite part of the set), but lets keep in mind that Bruce, Alfred and Batman by themselves don't come with diddly squat. Besides, how many Stickybomb guns, grapple guns and batarangs are people already sitting on anyway? :lol

Now, if those accessories are the real deal. The grapples can actually attach to the Grapple gun, all the parts slide onto the belt, and everything from the nunchucks to wire cutters are quality pieces, not just for show, then I retract what I stated and it's a decent deal.

Last edited:
Let's be honest though, we all know what Hot Toys charges for figures. This could have been way more expensive than what it is when you figure that an average figure is $200 (and that's going with a low number, Bruce and Alfred may fetch that price but Batman would be more even without all the DX12 accessories) take that multiplied by three and you'd have a $600 price tag for just the three figures. Add in the armory which would probably be $200-250 on it's own, I really don't see how this is a bad deal. I mean ****, Iron Man fans get really screwed over. The Hall of Armor seven piece set was what like $700 or more? That was for just a glorified light up box/stand, no figures whatsoever.

This is a really good price..2 full figs and an environment for $650

Let's be honest though, we all know what Hot Toys charges for figures. This could have been way more expensive than what it is when you figure that an average figure is $200 (and that's going with a low number, Bruce and Alfred may fetch that price but Batman would be more even without all the DX12 accessories) take that multiplied by three and you'd have a $600 price tag for just the three figures. Add in the armory which would probably be $200-250 on it's own, I really don't see how this is a bad deal.

To me- no argument- the three pack is a GREAT DEAL- if you WANT IT. If you aren't a big Batman fan- yeah it's not that attractive- BW is in a suit- what do people want? Alfred is in his suit- that is what he is! I just don't get it- these are what I always hoped HT would produce- and the Armory is just amazing. Think this is the BEST thing Ht has announced in awhile and their BEST value.

It really isn't a bad price, I was expecting around $700. And there is only $100 difference between the Alfred w/armory package and the full shebang.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
It really isn't a bad price, I was expecting around $700. And there is onky $100 difference between the Alfred w/armory package and the full shebang.

Thank You! That DEFINES great value!:clap

Let's be honest though, we all know what Hot Toys charges for figures. This could have been way more expensive than what it is when you figure that an average figure is $200 (and that's going with a low number, Bruce and Alfred may fetch that price but Batman would be more even without all the DX12 accessories) take that multiplied by three and you'd have a $600 price tag for just the three figures. Add in the armory which would probably be $200-250 on it's own, I really don't see how this is a bad deal.

That's true too.

And I will say this. The three pack (Alfred, Bruce, Batman + Armory) is a much better deal than Batman + Armory by itself. $400 for just that vs. $645 with 2 bonus figures that value at around $120 a piece? The big bundle seems like a no brainer to me as I'm sure you could sell off Bruce and Alfred for way more than the average figure. Especially if they're in their own individualized boxes.

It really isn't a bad price, I was expecting around $700. And there is onky $100 difference between the Alfred w/armory package and the full shebang.

Yeah I almost considered just going for the armory plus Alfred set and not bothering with a Wayne as I already a fairly decent custom but only $100 more for the whole set might as well just go all in.

Yeah I almost considered just going for the armory plus Alfred set and not bothering with a Wayne as I already a fairly decent custom but only $100 more for the whole set might as well just go all in.

Like many are- and I think it WILL sell out sooner than most think! It's BATMAN....the other HT cash cow

Back