1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the armory figure, and from what I'm aware of, the main difference is the faceplates. I would base your decision on that.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

The armory Bats look way better than DX12 as far as the eyes and the face plates. The difference on the eyes alone should put the armory Bats above DX12. I had both but sold the DX once I saw the difference. Just check out comparison pics on the internet.

Hey everyone, so my armory lights won't turn on anymore.

I put fresh batteries in and turned the switch on, but no luck.

I also tried the remote and the lights still wouldn't turn on.

Has anyone else had a similar issue?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Anyone have any ideas on why this happens or how to fix it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Just received my armory from the seller on eBay. A+ on the sellers behalf this is brand new and considering what I paid I can no longer regret missing it in 2014.

Just received my armory from the seller on eBay. A+ on the sellers behalf this is brand new and considering what I paid I can no longer regret missing it in 2014.

Congrats. I’m actually about to make my first payment on a brand new one on the 27th...plastic wrapping still on the hands and legs. Super excited.

Are you taking them out for display or keeping in the box?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats. I’m actually about to make my first payment on a brand new one on the 27th...plastic wrapping still on the hands and legs. Super excited.

Are you taking them out for display or keeping in the box?

They will be displayed. Used to use a detolf in my old house but now that I have a bigger house with more room I plan to build a larger display case for all my figures. Can’t wait.

Hi guys,it’s time to share some new pics here

fb8488564e82d877de893162273cbddd.jpg

e82c9eaed0046c1e44f7f0dfef08be83.jpg

f612f55ad9bfbf682f875ef979fdf884.jpg

144f56eba97f24b24da1671efb631f1a.jpg
1885f1c6a6752113a9a9b6ecb1297457.jpg

ce22569a323403cd4163e0052d05e75d.jpg

69d558feb44fb508351cbeb2aaa3d139.jpg

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

I don't think HT ever got TDK or TDKR Batman right, not even close.
DX02, DX12, MMS236 or QS001 are way off out of the box IMO.

The only way I got a figure I liked was to heavily modify my DX12.
- Armory cowl, I like it better than any custom I've seen.
- The body is the worst part on these figures, I replaced it with a TTM19.
- Cut off the glove straps, got a custom cape etc ...
My goal is not perfect accuracy but an esthetically pleasing figure that is a nice evocation of the movies.

3NFFfbp.jpg

As far as I can remember other mods include:
Shortened belt, widened ankles, modified neck on the TTM19 body, widening the gauntlets so they fit around the gloves and probably a few other things.
These mods are irreversible and the figure has lost a lot of movement but I now can look at it without cringing.
If I was to modify it more I would widen the neck and reshape the shoulder pads.

I don't think HT ever got TDK or TDKR Batman right, not even close.
DX02, DX12, MMS236 or QS001 are way off out of the box IMO.

The only way I got a figure I liked was to heavily modify my DX12.
- Armory cowl, I like it better than any custom I've seen.
- The body is the worst part on these figures, I replaced it with a TTM19.
- Cut off the glove straps, got a custom cape etc ...
My goal is not perfect accuracy but an esthetically pleasing figure that is a nice evocation of the movies.

3NFFfbp.jpg

As far as I can remember other mods include:
Shortened belt, widened ankles, modified neck on the TTM19 body, widening the gauntlets so they fit around the gloves and probably a few other things.
These mods are irreversible and the figure has lost a lot of movement but I now can look at it without cringing.
If I was to modify it more I would widen the neck and reshape the shoulder pads.

:clap Nice setup! I can't imagine removing the suit and replacing the body :thud:

Gosh I can’t wait to get this set. I have the armory with Bruce Wayne and Alfred being laid off as we speak... I’ll have the set by sometime in February.

I just hope the lighting still works in the armory! I wonder if it’s an easy fix if it’s not working or how well it can be replaced.

I was trying to sell my Alfred set earlier this year but there was zero interest in it. There just doesn't seem to be much interest in Nolan stuff anymore.

Well the prices are just so high... I was lucky enough to find the three figure set for 590... which isn’t very cheap either and just the cheapest I can find.

All the rest were near 700 or more..

Back