1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody want to sell the Batman figure only? Looking for one without the armory or Bruce or Alfred.

I think the figure looks stellar and just as cool without the cape.

IBLsqL1.jpg

ZDE0PJK.jpg

lEELnK4.jpg

klKjw6O.jpg

I'm going to to the cape mod and paint blood on one of the mouth plates, the angry sculpt to be exact, though it may take a while since I get lazy customizing lol

What's the pre-order price of the Jim Gordon, John Blake with Bat Signal set? I just want to know how much the price went up before I buy on eBay. Thanks.

I know Batman does not bleed (hardly, if at all) in the films, however I would've liked to see it, especially for Batman's first fight against Bane. I went ahead and painted some blood on the face plates. This is the first time doing any customizing involving painting. Let me know how you feel about it! I think it turned out okay.

zj1ltut.jpg

0fnuBpx.jpg

pJJ7hr6.jpg

xmbXxIJ.jpg

ttTV4NT.jpg

Just got this set and overall it’s amazing. Just a couple things I noticed is the improved suit looks more shiny compared to the Dx12 and the neck looks like unpainted plastic. Is that normal?

Can anybody give me a run down on all the differences between the Armory Batman and the DX Batman and which one you think is better?

Can anybody give me a run down on all the differences between the Armory Batman and the DX Batman and which one you think is better?

Main difference is the cowl headsculpt - the eyes on the armoury are more realistic as are the mouth plates.

The legs are different so you can display the armoury suit without boots in the armoury itself.

Many people claim there are colour differences in the ab section.

I have had the armory set with batman for a long time now. I was really blown away by it, but never even got around to displaying it for more than a week. If anyone is interested in one, I am currently selling the armory with batman set.

Cant get enough of this figure, still looking for medicom dark knight! Let me know if anyone have some for sale

3D0FFD60-4712-43FC-AAC3-D81433A5C7FF.jpg

Back