1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks gents.

Another important mod I think everyone should do on their DX12 or Armory cowl is to take out the PERS system, it's kinda crappy.
You pop the eyes out, remove the pers parts and pop each eye back in.
You then adjust them individually with tweezers, a bit of a pain but they'll look better.

Eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks gents.

Another important mod I think everyone should do on their DX12 or Armory cowl is to take out the PERS system, it's kinda crappy.
You pop the eyes out, remove the pers parts and pop each eye back in.
You then adjust them individually with tweezers, a bit of a pain but they'll look better.

You make that sound real easy!
I bought a very expensive armoury sculpt and it’s just very slightly wonky eyed! Any more detail on how to sort the eyes would be appreciated.

Also what body did you use? How do u get the suit off?

You make that sound real easy!
I bought a very expensive armoury sculpt and it’s just very slightly wonky eyed! Any more detail on how to sort the eyes would be appreciated.

Also what body did you use? How do u get the suit off?

Check this thread out:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ication-customization-dx12-batman-figure.html

These mods (and many more) are explained.
The pers mod is easy enough but the body swap is not for the faint of heart and is permanent, you will loose some mobility and stretch parts of the suit to its limits (particularly the arms).
Well worth it my opinion but you have to feel at ease with what you're doing.

ed26efc5566c7f06865f561f7bbcf817.jpg

1/6 custom cowl by Jaxon

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Check this thread out:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ication-customization-dx12-batman-figure.html

These mods (and many more) are explained.
The pers mod is easy enough but the body swap is not for the faint of heart and is permanent, you will loose some mobility and stretch parts of the suit to its limits (particularly the arms).
Well worth it my opinion but you have to feel at ease with what you're doing.

Thanks tourist, some awesome mods in the thread, not sure I have the guts to do them though!

I’m looking for a set of the armory boots or dx 12 boots, anyone got any spare to sell?

What’s the verdict on custom heads for this guy? I believe Jaxon does one, correct? I’m getting a little tired of the not-quite-right stock head and might invest in a custom.

Hey so I have this armory set and the 1/4 dark knight rises figure...and I have one question...

How in the world do you put this cape on? The instructions show a terrible picture and just says to clip them but the clips don’t fit inside of the gaps...

I’ve never heard anyone having a problem with this but the design is the same on the armory and 1/4 tdkr.

Please help?

I just figure it out. Had the clips backwards. Lol I’m dumb; sorry.

It was super easy to put in and take out.

Nah your still doing it wrong.
Step 1: take that stock cape and put directly into the garbage

Step 2: buy custom cape

Step 3: easily insert custom cape into holes, adjust to your desired look

Step 4: step back and look how much better your figure is

[emoji846]

Nah your still doing it wrong.
Step 1: take that stock cape and put directly into the garbage

Step 2: buy custom cape

Step 3: easily insert custom cape into holes, adjust to your desired look

Step 4: step back and look how much better your figure is

[emoji846]

Hahaha!

I read the first part and I was like “damn, really? Did I do it wrong??”

Yea the custom capes are just so much and I have a lot of custom capes to buy...so for now stock is what it has to be. I have jaxons email and I’ll be buying some customs soon; really is a different figure when you do that.

Back