1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TTM21 has bigger biceps. If that auction is for an actual BW body from the Armory, then Hot Toys have really shipped some value parts in this set. The quality from that photo looks very sub-par compared to the TTM-series of naked bodies. It looks no better than the knock-offs (second link).

I have the TTM naked series here in hand as well as the full armory set, but I'm not going to disrobe BW to compare more closely. ;) I don't relish he thought of putting everything back on again.

As far as I can tell, the BW body is the same one used for Loki (and probably some other figures). It may be HT's new default "regular-sized body."

北京国安;7453188 said:
Thanks bro!Its a little bit thinner than ttm21 but closer to trm20 but it's not neither of them right?

It doesn't look like either one, but I don't think it's close to the TTM20 at all. The 20 is bulkier than the 21. I don't have the TTM20, but it looks a lot like the body on my Terminator T-800 figure.

TTM21 has bigger biceps. If that auction is for an actual BW body from the Armory, then Hot Toys have really shipped some value parts in this set. The quality from that photo looks very sub-par compared to the TTM-series of naked bodies. It looks no better than the knock-offs (second link).

I have the TTM naked series here in hand as well as the full armory set, but I'm not going to disrobe BW to compare more closely. ;) I don't relish he thought of putting everything back on again.

Ill check soon. I got a suit from Kato which he says to use a ttm21 on, which is why I was asking. I don't want to buy one of them now since they're going for $130 on eBay so I hope the armory body will work.

Ill check soon. I got a suit from Kato which he says to use a ttm21 on, which is why I was asking. I don't want to buy one of them now since they're going for $130 on eBay so I hope the armory body will work.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420524519.943469.jpg
this suit?

I believe the BW body is smaller than a TTM21 in areas but bigger than a TTM18 narrow shoulder

The Alfred body is closer to a TTM18, they made the biceps and legs bigger on the BW figure if you put the alfred body and BW body side to side

The Loki body is actually a TTM18 with smaller forearms, I've used a Alfred body for a custom and the Loki

Also with the Alfred body, the used a slightly smaller body peg inside the chest, so a regular separate neck doesn't fit into the body properly

Also the quality is exactly the same, the bodies are exactly the same as the TTM base bodies, just usually parts are mixed and matched to create Frankenstein bodies if you will. None of the bodies with a removable necks have rubber torsos, the TTM18/21/22 use the more plastic look for the entire body

Last edited:
Also the quality is exactly the same, the bodies are exactly the same as the TTM base bodies, just usually parts are mixed and matched to create Frankenstein bodies if you will. None of the bodies with a removable necks have rubber torsos, the TTM18/21/22 use the more plastic look for the entire body

The image linked previously from ebay showed what looked like cheap plastic and very noticeable seams on the purported BW body. Neither of these things are present on my genuine TTM21 nor TTM22, where the plastic is matte and more naturally toned with very tight seams. But I do understand that HT swaps parts around on most of their figures to achieve different combinations.

I think it's just the picture giving off that impression, though i don't see why they can't use the same material they use on the TTM19 arms or the single jointed arms overall

The image linked previously from ebay showed what looked like cheap plastic and very noticeable seams on the purported BW body. Neither of these things are present on my genuine TTM21 nor TTM22, where the plastic is matte and more naturally toned with very tight seams. But I do understand that HT swaps parts around on most of their figures to achieve different combinations.

Hi, please is possible to you measure the diameter of the eye (size in mm)? I would like to sculpt head in 1/6 scale but I don't wich diameter to use. Thanks anyway.

Cool pics everyone, love em. :clap

I just got this set the other day, Only the Alfred version though, no Bruce Wayne, as I have a couple of Bruce Wayne bashes already.
Anyway what I wanted to say was, Wow Hot Toys finally nailed the cowl and eyes of Bats, I was seeing the pics of the new Armory Batman & thought it looked like someone had probably moded it, but no straight out the box this Batman looks spot on.

Finally Hot Toys have made the definitive Bale Batman.

DX02 - Bats Armory - DX12

DSCF3208_zps77d10fb3.jpg

DSCF3210_zpsfe9fbac7.jpg

DSCF3212_zps46d60cc6.jpg

''Your only supposed to blow the bloody doors off Batman'' :lol
DSCF3213_zpsf2a90679.jpg

The only thing i don't like about the HT Batman figures is they are up there as some of the more toyish looking figures

Back