1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sunday experiment...love those Armory lights...

armory1.jpg

armory2.jpg

Haha, is he worth unboxing? I still have him stowed away because I was gonna sell him but I don't think anyone really wants him anymore...

Emergency!What body is Wayne?Just wanna change the suit.Its ttm21 or 20?

The 1/6th scale Bruce Wayne Collectible Figure’s special features:

-Newly painted head sculpt with authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne in The Dark Knight

-Movie-accurate facial features with detailed wrinkles and skin texture

-Approximately 30 cm tall

-Body with over 30 points of articulations

-Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable palms including:

-One (1) pair of fists

-One (1) pair of relaxed palms

-One (1) pair of holding palms

-One (1) right palm for holding batarang

-Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420453310.245407.jpg

Haha, is he worth unboxing? I still have him stowed away because I was gonna sell him but I don't think anyone really wants him anymore...

You know, I really like the Demon Bats. Killer scene in the movie, sick sculpt and it's kinda cool that they made a figure of a "character" that has about 10 seconds of screen time. My only problem is that he doesn't display well to me. I've tried several times, but he always looks kind of hokey or something with the rest of the DK bunch. Hard to put a finger on it. That said, I have a soft spot for the guy...probably left over from the full blown nerd-glee bat-gasm on seeing that scene the first time. :google

Do you guys think hot toys will make another 1/6 dark knight figure (newer armor)?

probably Hot Toys will.....there was a display of the "transparent armory" from TDK-R before they announced this version
from the TDK movie,
but since Avengers 2 and the Star Wars license got HT attention- maybe the last Nolan figure to come out in 1/6 scale
is the Gordon-Blake-Bat signal set

still a lot of wish-list for TDK trilogy characters, I'm still looking forward to another Wayne headsculpt that would depict the TDK-R look
if ever HT makes that other armory

but for now lets enjoy this set.......in 2 weeks time my set will arrive will be posting pix by then

The remote for my armory doesn't seem to be working, does anyone know how to fix this issue? Or have this same problem?

The remote for my armory doesn't seem to be working, does anyone know how to fix this issue? Or have this same problem?

Battery inserted the correct way? Point the remote toward a digital camera (like your phone) and press the button to see if the IR LED on it lights up.

Is the switch on the armory in the correct position?

Battery inserted the correct way? Point the remote toward a digital camera (like your phone) and press the button to see if the IR LED on it lights up.

Is the switch on the armory in the correct position?

I just tried it and I got it working now, many thanks dude :D

北京国安;7450590 said:
Emergency!What body is Wayne?Just wanna change the suit.Its ttm21 or 20?

Here's the Bruce Wayne body.

The TTM20 has the neck molded into the chest plus bigger muscles, and the TTM21 looks close, except the Bruce Wayne shoulders are smaller. So it's probably closer to this one. But a TTM21 should probably do the trick.

TTM21 has bigger biceps. If that auction is for an actual BW body from the Armory, then Hot Toys have really shipped some value parts in this set. The quality from that photo looks very sub-par compared to the TTM-series of naked bodies. It looks no better than the knock-offs (second link).

I have the TTM naked series here in hand as well as the full armory set, but I'm not going to disrobe BW to compare more closely. ;) I don't relish he thought of putting everything back on again.

I haven't lost any sleep over selling Bruce Wayne for $240. It's sort of silly that I have a full armory with Batsuit inside, yet no civilian suited Wayne, but whatever, that figure was awful. I hated the clothes and dark skin.

Ended up keeping morgue Alfred though. A. Couldn't sell it for over $160, no bites and B. it's actually a pretty nice figure sculpt and clothing wise, even if he's boring. It's sort of like the Ben Kingsley Mandarin figure where the details of the sculpt just draw you in like the wrinkles, bulging eyeballs and turkey neck. His eyes might not have life to them, but Hot Toys killed the likeness I think. Besides, Alfred is nowhere near as horrible as Bruce Wayne.

Here's the Bruce Wayne body.

The TTM20 has the neck molded into the chest plus bigger muscles, and the TTM21 looks close, except the Bruce Wayne shoulders are smaller. So it's probably closer to this one. But a TTM21 should probably do the trick.

Thanks bro!Its a little bit thinner than ttm21 but closer to trm20 but it's not neither of them right?

TTM21 has bigger biceps. If that auction is for an actual BW body from the Armory, then Hot Toys have really shipped some value parts in this set. The quality from that photo looks very sub-par compared to the TTM-series of naked bodies. It looks no better than the knock-offs (second link).

I have the TTM naked series here in hand as well as the full armory set, but I'm not going to disrobe BW to compare more closely. ;) I don't relish he thought of putting everything back on again.

I'm going to change the suit for the stock body

Back