1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will have a bunch of pictures coming soon to help you on your way. :wink1:

zooey-deschanel-300.jpg

So my order for the $525 three pack armory shipped today. If you message me, I will tell you how can get it for that price. I rather not post it on the open forum so non members can use it.

It will be $525 shipped or $575 if you live in Cali. Yea, the $50 tax bill sucks. Shipping is free but you can pay to expedite it.

Oh I forgot, the sandbox is a members only section. I'll be posting the info there as well under the SS sale thread

Liking the pose in these latest images. I think I'm also going to keep my Batman with the standard closed-lipped mouth plate as I think all the open mouths kind of suck (no pun intended). So we got 4 brand new mouth pieces compared to DX12, but only one of them is any good. Nice.

Anyone know why Alfred's feet are so bloody small? That's honestly my biggest complaint about that figure (well, maybe number 2 after the poor stock hands) - But Alfred for me, is the best part of the set. Definitely going to sell Wayne.

Back