1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks! i've seen ebay quoting that it will not fit dx12 but no pictures stating why. quite skeptical about it.

I can pull my DX12 cowl out and snap a quick pic if you like.

EDIT: Here you go!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418458410.257416.jpg

Last edited:
Hey DiFabio, I don't know if you customized your belts but I was wondering, did his belt have any single cannisters on it? I've only spotted the double on his right side (left to us viewers) w/ the thick radiation pouch B and the thinner pouch w/ grapnel holster on the other side. I've also seen the larger pouch C on the back of his belt as well.

Hey DiFabio, I don't know if you customized your belts but I was wondering, did his belt have any single cannisters on it? I've only spotted the double on his right side (left to us viewers) w/ the thick radiation pouch B and the thinner pouch w/ grapnel holster on the other side. I've also seen the larger pouch C on the back of his belt as well.

When he's in the Begins suit or Dark Knight?

Just opened mine and I'm impressed.

The suits are definitely not as bad as people made them seem. They're better than what other mass produced companies can output. Even collars, even shoulders, sharp lapels, no frays, nice feel.

The paint apps I also really like. They're more dry and don't have that "plastic sheen" of many of their other figures.

Last edited:
I thought the collars and ties were fantastic, I agree there. The rest though? Not so much. Bruce looks like his clothes are swallowing him and the lines and tailoring are just wrong. I think Alfred's suit and build is way better than Wayne though. Maybe not DX 11 Levels, but still good.

You like Bruce Wayne's skin tone? He looks way too dark in my opinion. I thought the Adam West and Burt Ward were bad, but holy crap. I definitely prefer the paint apps on the DX 12 Bruce.

I'll try to finish my setup this weekend and post photos. The suit could be thinner, but I think it'll be workable. It's definitely no proto, but I'm not upset after my expectations on this board.

I haven't been able to put them side by side yet (not home). Initial impression was that the paint quality was more impressive. Maybe the skintone will seem dark for me once I get back. Though I put my figures under dioders so things seem brighter.

When he's in the Begins suit or Dark Knight?

I think the one I described was the Begins belt. It looked similar with the DK suit but I'm not 100% sure. I only used the Prewitt building scene for that reference. Are the two the same? I keep thinking there's a single canister next to the grapnel towards the back of the belt, but I never see anything due to the cape.

Just opened mine and I'm impressed.

The suits are definitely not as bad as people made them seem. They're better than what other mass produced companies can output. Even collars, even shoulders, sharp lapels, no frays, nice feel.

The paint apps I also really like. They're more dry and doesn't have that "plastic sheen" of many of their other figures.

Agreed.
I'm really impressed with the Alfred figure. The face and painting are incredible.
I've bought suits in the past to build Wayne and Dent, and they don't compare to the suits on these guys. No complaints from me.

15828827000_fe434dd729_c.jpg

This is my first Hot Toys Batman and I couldn't be happier. I have yet to display the suit itself in the armory. It's just so cool having so many different ways that you can customize Batman. All that's missing is the sonar LEDs, the flight pack and the gun from the Dark Knight Rises. This setup rocks even if you didn't get the Bruce or Bruce/Alfred versions. Yeah, I wish Batman was more poseable, but the figure looks so real, and can be customized so many different ways, it's not really even necessary. I even like the cape.

The lights really set this thing off.
Even my girl friend stopped to look at it. Not for long tho..haha!!
Here, I set up the armory with the vehicles, all lit up.

And on its own

I think I'm almost ready to add my name/thread to the Show Your Shelves section (where there will be no cell phone pics) :wink1:

070086faa9c766ebb4950002ff7e97c6.jpg

I think I'm almost ready to add my name/thread to the Show Your Shelves section (where there will be no cell phone pics) :wink1

Yes, please do! It'll give me a better picture of the layout of your plac...hey, hey, I mean a better appreciation of your collection, hehehe. :monkey3

Hey, is the Batman figure supposed to be so stiff? I can barely move the legs forward. This is due to the suit, right? Was this the case with the DX12?

I think I'm almost ready to add my name/thread to the Show Your Shelves section (where there will be no cell phone pics) :wink1:

Did you experiment not installing that vertical panel in middle of the top front Besta? You don't have any significant weight on top of it and it would really open up your Batman display.

Yes, please do! It'll give me a better picture of the layout of your plac...hey, hey, I mean a better appreciation of your collection, hehehe. :monkey3

Hey, is the Batman figure supposed to be so stiff? I can barely move the legs forward. This is due to the suit, right? Was this the case with the DX12?

Mine is stiff as well due to all the armor and other materials they used on the suit. Took me by surprise at first, and a bit disappointing, but I'm getting used to it. I think the 1/4 scale is a little more poseable, but also expensive. Wish I had pre-ordered when that came out months ago.

Mine is stiff as well due to all the armor and other materials they used on the suit. Took me by surprise at first, and a bit disappointing, but I'm getting used to it. I think the 1/4 scale is a little more poseable, but also expensive. Wish I had pre-ordered when that came out months ago.

Thanks, that's what I figured. I knew there'd be a bit of resistance, but whoa! He's as rigid as a statue. :lol

Back