1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 full sets

I'll be selling both Alfredos, both Waynes and one armory.

Yo Rory, his there more movement in the legs/thighs or is the fat suit still all over?

Out of curiosity why are you keeping both batman, do you have the dx12 (I passed on the dx 12, I was not keen on the mouth plates)

And we close things out with the Man In Black. You can tell Max had a blast with this set. I hope you do too.

View attachment 132455
View attachment 132456
View attachment 132457
View attachment 132458
View attachment 132459
View attachment 132460
View attachment 132461

It is done.:thud:

Was it as good for you as it was for me? (Pinches your ass, rolls over, farts and lights a cigarette).

Amazing and hilarious.

What are some of these accessories supposed to be.

Sorry guys if I started a huge debate here.
Interesting points of view tbh.

I actually only have the QS001 from the Nolan series and would buy a Begins suit if released.

My Armory set (with just Alfred) arrived today, but I still haven't had more than a few minutes to look at it properly, which is driving me crazy. However, what I can say is that I won't be selling anything from it except the armory itself and maybe not even that. Everything about this set is amazing. The armoury is a very, very impressive piece. Bats has already had a lot of attention, so i just wanted to say that Alfred is astonishing - no photos do him justice, or capture just how lifelike he looks. Pretty much every picture has the paint job a lot flatter than in looks in hand. Then there's the coat and suit, which are also excellent. But seriously, the sculpt is incredible, this IS Michael Caine. Can't wait to buy a 1/6 sawn off shotgun and pose him holding it.

Out of curiosity why are you keeping both batman, do you have the dx12 (I passed on the dx 12, I was not keen on the mouth plates)

I've sold off most of my Hot Toys Nolan Batman figures and have decided to go with just a Batman/Joker focus. I've only kept my DX 12 and Hot Toys Ledger Jokers. Things like the Original Costume, DX 02, Toy Fairs, Two-Face, Scarecrow, demon Batman etc. have all gotten the axe (or in the case of Scarecrow, will get the axe).

Right now, the only Nolan Batman/Bruce Wayne figures I have are two DX 12's (I sold off all the TDKR centric things like the EMP, base and box) and a DX 12 I built up for Bruce Wayne as Hong Kong. I have a few different displays in mind to go with Joker. Interrogation scene, Batpod chase, and the finale. Then Hong Kong Bruce holding cowl in front of his armory, and Bank Robber Joker holding clown mask by his gear.

I've sold off most of my Hot Toys Nolan Batman figures and have decided to go with just a Batman/Joker focus. I've only kept my DX 12 and Hot Toys Ledger Jokers. Things like the Original Costume, DX 02, Toy Fairs, Two-Face, Scarecrow, demon Batman etc. have all gotten the axe (or in the case of Scarecrow, will get the axe).

Right now, the only Nolan Batman/Bruce Wayne figures I have are two DX 12's (I sold off all the TDKR centric things like the EMP, base and box) and a DX 12 I built up for Bruce Wayne as Hong Kong. I have a few different displays in mind to go with Joker. Interrogation scene, Batpod chase, and the finale. Then Hong Kong Bruce holding cowl in front of his armory, and Bank Robber Joker holding clown mask by his gear.

You've always struck me as a big batman fan, why did you sell such important characters?

You've always struck me as a big batman fan, why did you sell such important characters?

Because it looked cluttered, I'd rather have a focus.

I also didn't like the fact that I had more 1/6 Nolan Batman stuff than anything else. Two-Face and Scarecrow look out of place, there's no Liam Neeson Ra's, etc. It looked crappy like all these Iron Man collections with a thousand versions in there. Cutting it down to make it Batman and Joker centric looks a lot classier to me on their black and purple DX stands.

Last edited:
Congrats to everybody who's getting the full set, I couldn't swing it due to financial constraints/other releases I want more.

There are just so many options/playability with this, it's essentially a playset for adult collectors. You can have Bruce and Alfred admiring the armory, Bruce suiting up, etc., the possibilities are endless.

I'd rather have two Armory Batman figures, but I'll be happy with the one inside the Armory. It just looks so freakin' cool, especially once you kill the lights in your room and switch it on with the remote. Total Boss.

Because it looks cluttered, I'd rather have a focus.

I also didn't like the fact that I had more 1/6 Nolan Batman stuff than anything else. Two-Face and Scarecrow look out of place, there's no Liam Neeson Ra's, etc. It looked crappy like all these Iron Man collections with a thousand versions in there. Cutting it down to make it Batman and Joker centric looks a lot classier to me on their black and purple DX stands.

I couldn't get rid of them personally, but I can see where your coming from.

Back