1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This appears to be a really good set if you only want certain pieces of it you could keep what you want for very cheap or even free.:horror:lol

I have seen:
Batman $270
Bruce $200
Alfred $200
(=FREE armory with everything in it!)

..go in a day on Ebay

Say you want to keep Batman..
Bruce $200
Alfred $200
Armory $150
($75 dolla for Batman!):horror

..and so on so forth.

REALLY wish I had the cash to order the full set.:gah:

Nice. I'm gonna try to sell the armory cage and maybe some accessories while keeping the belt clip ones...

I'm still lost, not seeing it. Maybe I can try to find a movie still and the figure comparison later? I never noticed it before until it was mentioned now.

I'm still lost, not seeing it. Maybe I can try to find a movie still and the figure comparison later? I never noticed it before until it was mentioned now.
It's pretty unmissable. The suits left chest piece is not in line. You can see that the right one is. Been this way since the DX12.

1SqF3Us.jpg

I feel really stupid because I still dont. :slap

Is that the only (or even the biggest) issue you see with the suit in that image? Because I have news for you… ;)

someone get red circles on this... :lol

Look at the bat symbol.... in the center is the "tail" part of the bat, now look at the next point in the wings.... follow?

Now under those point in the wings is the lower breast plate with a line running through it... the line does not match up to the wing point on one side... more so than the other

as for it being an issue... I dont really care as I can fix it, the suits fine to me

Is that the only (or even the biggest) issue you see with the suit in that image? Because I have news for you… ;)
Don't think anyone is saying that it's the only or biggest issue of the suit. Member asked about it so it's being pointed out.

someone get red circles on this... :lol

Look at the bat symbol.... in the center is the "tail" part of the bat, now look at the next point in the wings.... follow?

Now under those point in the wings is the lower breast plate with a line running through it... the line does not match up to the wing point on one side... more so than the other

as for it being an issue... I dont really care as I can fix it, the suits fine to me
How about red lines? :lol

Upon looking at it again, it actually looks like they moved the suits right chest plate to be not in line with the Bat symbol.
On the DX12, the right was in line with the symbol as it should be and the left wasn't. Now it looks like with the Armory version, they moved the right one to be in line with the left so now both of them are facing away from the symbol. Malgor has a nice tutorial on fixing the chest plates if people choose to change it.

WEGcCOR.png

Don't think anyone is saying that it's the only or biggest issue of the suit. Member asked about it so it's being pointed out.

How about red lines? :lol

Upon looking at it again, it actually looks like they moved the suits right chest plate to be not in line with the Bat symbol.
On the DX12, the right was in line with the symbol as it should be and the left wasn't. Now it looks like with the Armory version, they moved the right one to be in line with the left so now both of them are facing away from the symbol. Malgor has a nice tutorial on fixing the chest plates if people choose to change it.

WEGcCOR.png

thats better :D

Back