1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I meant so that he could use his main arm for weapons and punches. Like should the joker had any other tricks while he tried to pull him up with the grapple gun, he could punch him or react to it faster than say if he were to use his right hand to use the grapple gun. Its just natural for someone to do so.

And why doesn't present-day Cap use a gun, like an MP7 or an M4? He hasn't gone Batman on us, has he?

Ever since he gave Bucky his 1911 back in the 40s, I don't think he's used a sidearm since... :lol

Correction, he did use the M4 in Avengers when he lost his shield somewhere, haha

Photos of the set are great.

Got a little impatient and just bought all the weapons and gadgets for $79 from a Hong Kong seller. For two belts, all those attachments, grapples, holsters, sticky bomb gun and batarangs I figure that's a good deal. Now when I receive the whole set, I won't have to worry about taking the gear out of the armory itself and can leave them in there for display.

I reckon I'll never need another Nolan Batman accessory ever again. :lol

Those belts are only half belts and you can't attach the accessories without the special clips I think if you are talking about this set :

I think you need this as well:

I think he bought em all, :lol Those sellers broke it down into 3 or 4 sets and he got everything altogether, he should be set.

I'm wondering how many of those attachments the armory comes with. I'm essentially getting 2 armories, one for display with everything intact, and I figured I might not need to buy a set of items since I could just take them from the 2nd armory and sell just the cage. I'm hoping there's enough clip-on parts to go around for 2 Batmans... haha

According to this seller, the new mouth plates don't fit the DX12.
1 6 Hot Toys Batman Armory MMS236 Bruce Wayne Mouth Set not DX12   eBay.jpg
1 6 Hot Toys Batman Armory MMS236 Bruce Wayne Mouth Set not DX12   eBay.jpg

So much for that idea. I wonder why that is..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-hot-to...028?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3ce78c8dec

Shame to hear. I never modded mine so I don't mind replacing it with the new cowl but I know a lot of people were planning to replace their old mouth plates.

Those belts are only half belts and you can't attach the accessories without the special clips I think if you are talking about this set :

I think you need this as well:

Not to worry, the backs of the belts were included as well. It's covered.

That seems to be cheaper than getting the parted out parts and assembling him. Is that the best deal out there for him? I wonder if I could sell the armory cage w/ empty cowl sans some of the belt parts for around $150 or so and just keep the Batman figure and the belt parts.

That is the only one I have seen, can't imagine him going for much cheaper though. The cowl alone goes for $120 with just the neutral mouth. Insane.

Still can't figure out why the new plates won't fit the DX12 if it the exact same cowl. I guess they could have modified the mouth area to make them fit but that doesn't make much sense. It may be a new cowl afterall? Really wish OMG would have tested this..

Or possibly that seller is full of **** for some self serving reason?:dunno

The way all these different sellers decided to part out their figures is a real cluster ****. :lol

maybe the mouth plates are wider on the BA batman? i'm also wondering why it wont fit the DX12 cowl.:dunno

Back