1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still hope they revisit Bane, at some point. I'm just not a big fan of the way that one turned out. The costume, in particular. Actually, hell, I wouldn't mind if they redid Two-Face, either.

They showed the entire thing off at SDCC, along with the 1/12th scale version of The Bat.
Maybe it was just a prototype version and they decided there wasn't as much interest in it as there was for The Dark Knight version. I wonder if it's a possibility if this set does well maybe we'll get a Bat signal set with a Commissioner Gordon and possibly Blake.

Found on fb
Price as below:MMS 234 ($2330,vip $2200),MMS 235 ($3330,vip $3140),MMS 236 ($3930,vip $3700). All are HKD.

Its about $500 for complete set

Woooo... What 2330 dollars man. I wont be able to sleep tonight. What??.... What is VIP? ....

Maybe it was just a prototype version and they decided there wasn't as much interest in it as there was for The Dark Knight version. I wonder if it's a possibility if this set does well maybe we'll get a Bat signal set with a Commissioner Gordon and possibly Blake.

They did show off a Batsignal. Honestly, I think too much R&D goes into these dios to just shelve them, but, if it does sell well, I'm betting those two are both sure things.

:pray: :clap :yess:

Any one has pics of TDkr armory set?

Woooo... What 2330 dollars man. I wont be able to sleep tonight. What??.... What is VIP? ....
That's Hong Kong prices most likely. I believe VIP is something that fans in Hong Kong who shop at the Secret Base store can be a part of if they buy enough figures. I'm guessing they get some sort of discount.

I'm not a big Blake fan; I would much rather the TDK alternative (Begins Suit Batman, Dent, and Gordon). Besides, if they made a Blake and Gordon two-pack, shouldn't the signal be broken and full of rust?:lol
They could make it have interchangeable parts.

Here's one:
maxresdefault.jpg

There are some YouTube videos with pretty good looks at it.

Back