1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks slightly better and studying the picture, the eye shape looks the same to me. It might just be the eyelid painting. If that's how it looks I might just commission someone to do it for me

For eyelid painting? Really, you can do that yourself. So easy it's ridiculous.

Not that surprising if you ask me. This is a pretty huge announcement and while The Crow has it's fans it is a bit more on the niche side compared to a bigger line like Batman.

U are spot on. Just cancelled my crow. Trying to create some funds. I wish this came in q3 or so...

Massive pleasant surprise, secretly I always did prefer this armory to the one in TDKR but never wanted to get an 'unofficial' product so was willing to let it pass but I'm definitely getting this :yess:

I'm in for the big boy set as well as been wanting a Bruce Wayne figure in my collection and why not have Alfred thrown in for good measure as well :yess:

U are spot on. Just cancelled my crow. Trying to create some funds. I wish this came in q3 or so...
It's quarter two or three scheduled so you never know with Hot Toys when it's actually coming out. I almost would bet we don't see this until this time next year or at the earliest closer to quarter three.

Does anyone think they will do a TDkr set with a bearded bruce and Alfred?
I do wonder if the armory from The Dark Knight Rises was scrapped in favor of this or if Hot Toys is going to hit us with a double whammy and do it too with another figure or two that fans want.

Found on fb
Price as below:MMS 234 ($2330,vip $2200),MMS 235 ($3330,vip $3140),MMS 236 ($3930,vip $3700). All are HKD.

Its about $500 for complete set

I do wonder if the armory from The Dark Knight Rises was scrapped in favor of this or if Hot Toys is going to hit us with a double whammy and do it too with another figure or two that fans want.

I'd say it'd be a good opportunity to offer a new muscle body with a neckless Bruce sculpt, and, maybe, a "Before" version complete with robe and beard.:lecture :lol

I think it will cross 750 or so....for the set with bruce and Alfred...would love for it to be 600 ish

No way for just the armory maybe for the whole set even 900 seems a little bit off for me maybe $700

It's 17550 Taiwan Dollar (USD586, Retail I suppose,PO will be lower).... 1800 Malaysian Ringgit (USD 555.6).....

You beautiful optimist you.

That's a statement with basis (evidence) and extrapolating what SSC will likely to charge....

I honestly didn't expect to get an official Alfred at all even though I always wanted one. Granted you have to buy what's likely to be an expensive set to get him but still he's being made. Really want a Blake and especially Ra's though now too.

Back