1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
400 points is about $20, it would probably be better to save them and earn the reward points from this set, which will most likely be around $30-40. If you use RPs, you lose out on the RPs you will get from the order like you would when using a coupon.
Yeah it's almost better just biting the bullet on something like this and paying for it with no coupons or rewards points so that way you can accumulate a good amount up.

Man, these Dark Knight and Iron Man collectors are rich! Glad I'm just a Keaton/Reeve fan. :monkey3

LOL I am selling the farm to afford this. I really wish I had the money though but just too many bills and other resources to cover. I just want to have a complete setup with the Tumbler and my other figures. Still missing Scarecrow, hoping they would make one with a Cillian head but I somehow doubt that will revisit him.

Yeah it's almost better just biting the bullet on something like this and paying for it with no coupons or rewards points so that way you can accumulate a good amount up.

Well you can still use the discounts like happyharleydays for $20 or welcome for $10 or whatever the January code is.

Does it come with the DX12 belt with all the compartments on it or are those compartments removable like the QS001?

Looks like they're removable like the QS001. I think the compartments are to the right of the PERS sculpt in the pic where it shows everything that's included with the set

I'm kinda bummed this is going to be released so early in 2014.
I wanted Q4 2014 - Q1 2015.
Meh it's estimated for Quarter 2 or 3 of 2014. In Hot Toys terms that really doesn't matter much though because it could be months later or going off some of their more recent releases earlier. I'm leaning towards later though since the armory will probably hold up the project.

I just realized ( because its TDK) this does not include the light gun. It also does not include the backpack. Those parts remain exclusive to DX02 and DX12

Well you can still use the discounts like happyharleydays for $20 or welcome for $10 or whatever the January code is.
Right but this set will probably gain you considerable rewards points which you don't get if you use a coupon. So while you save a bit you're missing out overall because the rewards points will likely be more than the coupon.

I just realized ( because its TDK) this does not include the light gun. It also does not include the backpack. Those parts remain exclusive to DX02 and DX12

Only the DX02. DX12 didn't have the backpack even though the body could wear it.

I am so happy. I was really thinking hard about getting the Toys Legend one, but I'd much rather have an official armory. I REALLY hope they fix the bat suit so you can actually move the legs around. I want a Batman figure that can ride the Batpod!

Does anyone know if when you use the codes like welcome, spring2013 etc that they keep sending - do you lose reward points accumulation on that purchase or do u still get rewards for that specific purchase.

Right but this set will probably gain you considerable rewards points which you don't get if you use a coupon. So while you save a bit you're missing out overall because the rewards points will likely be more than the coupon.

Yep. A $400 figure will net you $20 in RP which is the amount of their monthly coupons. So it is only really worth using their coupons for anything under that, unless you're stocking up points for something else but technically it is still $20, just being used at the moment rather than later.

I am so happy. I was really thinking hard about getting the Toys Legend one, but I'd much rather have an official armory. I REALLY hope they fix the bat suit so you can actually move the legs around. I want a Batman figure that can ride the Batpod!

You just have to futz around with it. I got mine on the Pod without any mods. Just takes patience.

Does anyone know if when you use the codes like welcome, spring2013 etc that they keep sending - do you lose reward points accumulation on that purchase or do u still get rewards for that specific purchase.
Any coupon used you lose the rewards points you'd normally get.

WOW what a great set!

Glad to finally get a well suited Wayne for this setup.

92pc.jpg

And they got the doors right! :yess:

554495_10151817754632344_499999602_n.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if that's right though because that would be on Sunday. It seems like Sideshow puts things up later in the week generally. Unless it's announced officially in Hong Kong then I suppose.

Hmmm, Hong Kong is about 12 hours time difference, not sure if it is ahead or behind. It'll probably be Monday the 30th then for us.

Back