1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It means it'll be released on April/May/June/July/August/September.

If so then I'm totally going to preorder the armory, because I need a Nolan batman, but can't afford more than one more fig right now. Thanks for the info, I love this forum!!!

Re: Hot Toys- The Dark Knight Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Is this going to be considered a DX set, or something? I thought they didn't include PERS unless the DX title was attached.

My guess is that they just figured it'd be more economical to use a pre-existing cowl and do PERS (which sucks, but what are you gonna do? I mean the re-using the cowl sucks, I still like PERS).

I'm honestly surprised they're putting a second full DX12 in the set. I sort of figured they'd just put in a hollowed out suit without a body. Not that I'm complaining as I actually wouldn't mind owning a second.

How do you use rewards points? I have like 400+ of them.

Just add them at the bottom of your check out select use discount, then scroll down to rewards select your value, accept the terms, then finish your transaction,

So did they redo the pers on the dx12 cowl? It looks like it in the pics. The eyes look smaller. If they did . I'll just get the head and use it on my dx12.

I must say I love the fact that I'm seeing so many Facebook posts wondering if this is legit or if it's a Photoshop job. Literally no one was expecting this.:lol

How do you use rewards points? I have like 400+ of them.

400 points is about $20, it would probably be better to save them and earn the reward points from this set, which will most likely be around $30-40. If you use RPs, you lose out on the RPs you will get from the order like you would when using a coupon.

Does it come with the DX12 belt with all the compartments on it or are those compartments removable like the QS001?

I just realized something: now, people will be able to recreate Batman slamming Joker against the table with a genuinely good screaming head.:lol

I'll just wait untill the mouth plates go up on ebay. lol I can't dish out 700 bucks on that set. It is cool though.

Man, these Dark Knight and Iron Man collectors are rich! Glad I'm just a Keaton/Reeve fan. :monkey3

Back