1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am from Costa Rica. And I bought mine from SS. It came in mint condition, no problems so far.
y6a2u6ah.jpg
ravu4use.jpg
6utagyqe.jpg

I got my order in yesterday & it shipped this morning!
I'm in the UK so I don't know how long it'll take (this is my first order from sideshow)
This guy looks so great & is my first Thor, never liked the other releases.

Can't wait to complete my alternate Avengers lineup

Can any one that do the great pics have one with arm s from the side showing. People say they dont have a seam yet i want to compare to mine wich has one but not very noticable.

Looks great EmeraldKnight :clap Wonderful collection
Does that right arm wrist guard come down to cover the joint?

yeah the wrist guards can be pushed down to cover the joint, any figure which has gauntlets on i try to do that.

here they are on mine from one of my earlier shots

DSC_0004.JPG

1.jpg6.jpg

I took some pictures of mine tonight, i did the same wiring on the cape that clipperking did on MOS Im realy happy with the way it looks

Looks full of bad assery! Well done, I'm excited for mine. Had to postpone my delivery since I am traveling. 18 Aug cannot come fast enough!

Thanks mate, its really a great figure! and I want to say big thanks to Clipper for showing how the cape mod its done!!!

Back