1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hulk gets really strange looking when bent though. I think the arms for this one work really nice. I would have been fine with the standard type of muscle arms with a single visible joint too. This figure is pretty dam good either way :lol

I know what you mean about HULK. I just think the PVC has more detail than the rubber.

Still very happy with this figure. Glad I held off on previous Thor attempts by HT as this is their best to date.

Hi all,

So I swapped the heads of this figure with the v1...because to me it's not Thor without his helmet
wT864xq.jpg

IrWEy0I.jpg

Surprisingly the new sculpt is so awesome that it makes the v1 totally redeemable. And it sits totally well on all angles too.
P8Fn7mJ.jpg

PoF5ZM8.jpg

CJ1AGnW.jpg

I think imma just leave them like this and bare with the crappy looking v1 sculpt all 'cuz he has a helm...I guess we just can't have it all
poimm9s.jpg

^ I'm sure they'll do another Thor with a closed mouth and more neutral-looking sculpt...maybe then I'll pour all my efforts in such a mod :pray:

Jesus the new sculpt can turn a crappy figure to an amazing figure.

I so agree, I hate the pale arms on the finished product.

Great photos, guys! The first photo from chubbyman looks like the real Hemsworth in costume!

Anyway, I'm so happy that I got my order secured at an official HT/SSC distributor earlier! Will arrive August or September :) I have also POd the armored version months ago -- when I get them both in-hand I shall decide which one to keep ;)

Original list price for this guy was $230 right? Got a preorder on BBTS just now for $280 that I don't feel good about but I had to cancel my order at SSC because I couldn't afford it this month, and it actually doesn't seem like an awful price when I look at eBay. Thoughts?

Original list price for this guy was $230 right? Got a preorder on BBTS just now for $280 that I don't feel good about but I had to cancel my order at SSC because I couldn't afford it this month, and it actually doesn't seem like an awful price when I look at eBay. Thoughts?

What just now? I thought it was sold out on BBTS

It's a decent price imo I wouldn't feel bad paying it.

Back