1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thor has shipped!

...and just got the notice for Loki....kinda cool to get the brothers shipping so close to one another...

Wtf?!
Same here. I got charged today and I already have tracking to receive Thor on Monday.
I got charged last Friday for GA cap and still no tracking number. :google
O well, at least I got this to look forward to next week.

Wtf?!
Same here. I got charged today and I already have tracking to receive Thor on Monday.
I got charged last Friday for GA cap and still no tracking number. :google
O well, at least I got this to look forward to next week.

We're all in the same boat. I believe all of us were charged then but nothing was shipped. My Thor just shipped today the same day I was charged. I smell another superman pf fiasco in the making. Same issue with shipments stuck at port so they had to do some batch shipments that are still stuck in China apparently

We're all in the same boat. I believe all of us were charged then but nothing was shipped. My Thor just shipped today the same day I was charged. I smell another superman pf fiasco in the making. Same issue with shipments stuck at port so they had to do some batch shipments that are still stuck in China apparently

That would suck for me since they combined my orders into one

I'm going to join you guys on the same boat whose LAA Thor was billed (charge still pending) and shipped today, while their GA Cap is still in the process of shipping, but was billed and charged on 7/19 :impatient:

Mine hasn't shipped yet :dunno

Since I live in Germany, this will take a few days anyway. And from tomorrow on I'll be on vacation.
Sideshow & german customs: You have exactly ten days to get this item to me (please). :rotfl

Back