1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heartbreaker :lecture

He was designed to go up against Thor

I learned something new today! I never knew the story of Heartbreaker :)

I'd love a Mk7 but can't see that happening any time soon, unless it gets a die cast version...

I learned something new today! I never knew the story of Heartbreaker :)

I'd love a Mk7 but can't see that happening any time soon, unless it gets a die cast version...

oh yeah I want the MK7 too, I have the BD version but I still hevent gone back to get the regular :lol..... there might be a diecast version :dunno

Interesting. What is the story of Heartbreaker? I don't know anything about the armor, just that it has a huge arc reactor. How is it capable to stand up against Thor, just curious?

It's suppose to absorb Thor's lightning attacks and reroute it into his arc reactor. Like in the Avengers, Tony's suit had like, a ton of power after he was hit with lightning and he had to unleash it somewhere else. I don't know, this was what I read somewhere before. Unsure of the legitimacy of the story.

It's suppose to absorb Thor's lightning attacks and reroute it into his arc reactor. Like in the Avengers, Tony's suit had like, a ton of power after he was hit with lightning and he had to unleash it somewhere else. I don't know, this was what I read somewhere before. Unsure of the legitimacy of the story.

Ahhh, interesting, thanks! :duff

hehe I think I posted that in the Heartbreaker thread an age ago....

even I forget where I seen that but I didnt make it up :lol

hehe I think I posted that in the Heartbreaker thread an age ago....

even I forget where I seen that but I didnt make it up :lol
Lol yeah! You posted some link to what you read a long ass fing time ago. But it does sound pretty viable as a Thorbuster suit.

so I've had my thor for a few months now and the silver on one of the diamonds on the arm is pealing. Do you guys know what paint it is i could use to dab it on the part that pealing?

Is that due to rubbing or is it a new "flaking" issue like the old Cap shields? I have one on flex at the great 20% deal, but with so many new figures coming in and revealing, I'm debating on cancelling a few orders.

That seems more like a rubbing. Flaking issue you can see the paint literally "dripping" off in crumbs from the shield... it was awful.

You know what.... dammit, having seen the new releases, I think I might end up cancelling despite the great deal and getting the AoU Avengers set.... :lol :slap Have they shown Thor yet?

Have they shown Thor yet?

Yep, though not enough love for AoU Thor to give him his own thread apparently :confused:

6FHntye.jpg

Lol nahhh....I prefer him having some gold parts. But that Cap....oh yes....that's the Cap I've been waiting for.

Unless they made a crazy awesome design for Civil War.

To me the sleeveless AoU Thor is the definitive Thor, so yeah that's a must PO for me. Haven't bought any of the HT Thors so far but this should be the first.

Back