1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got this guy open today and he's damn amazing! Once again, apologies for the naff photos...

WP_20141110_024.jpg

WP_20141110_033.jpg

WP_20141110_040.jpg

WP_20141110_012.jpg

WP_20141110_011.jpg

WP_20141110_021.jpg

WP_20141110_036.jpg

He's so damn good, I'm glad I picked him up. I think this and the Avengers Loki is really the definitive Thor two piece set :)

Whatever your shooting with now is bad because these really aren't that blurry. Looking good!

I've been displaying my Light Armor and I never even hot around to opening this one up. Gotta give this guy some air soon

I recently got him, but their is a small spot on the top of his hair where their is paint missing. Any thoughts on how I can touch this up.

Whatever your shooting with now is bad because these really aren't that blurry. Looking good!

I've been displaying my Light Armor and I never even hot around to opening this one up. Gotta give this guy some air soon

Thanks! My phone camera is good with natural lighting but it gets a bit grainy/blurry indoors without the flash. I don't like using a flash, it makes the figures look a bit crazy lol.

Thanks! My phone camera is good with natural lighting but it gets a bit grainy/blurry indoors without the flash. I don't like using a flash, it makes the figures look a bit crazy lol.
Same. My Samsung SIII's 8mp camera is gorgeous with natural lighting. Not so much indoors. Flash makes the pictures very sharp, but phone cameras flash em directly towards what we're pointing at, which makes it look uber crazy.

I see this is part of the Black Friday sale with "Save over $46." I wonder how that will be calculated and if you can still use RP on it.

I think the "save $46" will be extra RP and free shipping so I doubt applying RP will work.

Man last month I would jumped on this deal...this month I cant...double rewards or free shipping would have made me buy

Back