1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would be very unusual for a HT figure to not have bendable arms. I suspect these will be movable, even though they all seem to be in the same position in pics.

This doesn't have a NRD right? That means we can pre-order (not FlexPay) and cancel without any fees since it doesn't charge until next year right? I know it's been asked 1000 times already, just wanted to confirm for someone in another thread.

I'm confused as to why the poll thread was taken down. They had one for the Tony Stark figures didn't they?

up_11.jpg

Yes.
We finally have a figure of Chris Hemsworth as Thor.

Hope they fix the issue about the red staining fabric on this one... it looked really nasty on the avangers version

This is going to give him so many more pose options. Avengers Thor is great, but he is limited. I don't see that problem here!

This doesn't have a NRD right? That means we can pre-order (not FlexPay) and cancel without any fees since it doesn't charge until next year right? I know it's been asked 1000 times already, just wanted to confirm for someone in another thread.

I'm confused as to why the poll thread was taken down. They had one for the Tony Stark figures didn't they?

Sorry, just seen you said non flex pay, DOH!

No worries, mate. Just want to make sure. I've never done it before, but I've read many times before months ago when it was asked, so I just wanted to confirm since I don't remember.

Just saw the flex cancellation fees....was going to ditch The Crow...have temporarily changed my mind now...figures for next year building up and this is by far the worst looking...sorry I know I'm off topic.

Back