1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's some pics of Thor. Still looking awesome!
u3ugy3a2.jpg
qezu4eza.jpg
uraqy8ah.jpg
7unegeba.jpg
uneqaza5.jpg
te9u4a2y.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pics Ryan. What camera are you using?

Anyone have their cardboard Bifrost imprint bent? Should I tape the bottom so that they're flush to each other?

Man, lots of good photos coming in on here. If I don't stay away from this thread I might end up keeping this regular version even after snagging an EX on order a few weeks ago!

Nice pics Ryan. What camera are you using?

Anyone have their cardboard Bifrost imprint bent? Should I tape the bottom so that they're flush to each other?

Thanks! I'm using my phone camera.

Man, lots of good photos coming in on here. If I don't stay away from this thread I might end up keeping this regular version even after snagging an EX on order a few weeks ago!

The regular is the best in my opinion even though the Light Armor looks cool I prefer this version. It's an amazing piece.

This was actually my original order but SS shipped the wrong figure (Im red snapper), so I returned it & they sent me an Ex version instead. Can't go wrong with both. Just love the extra stand on the ex version.

Here's some pics of Thor. Still looking awesome!
u3ugy3a2.jpg
qezu4eza.jpg
uraqy8ah.jpg
7unegeba.jpg
uneqaza5.jpg
te9u4a2y.jpg

Fantastic photos, I agree the armored version is the my favorite of the two, not saying the light armor doesn't have a strong presents, I just like the shiny armored arms and ratchet system better. Also the risk of damaging the arms though simple posing is a big turn off with the light armor version.

Fantastic photos, I agree the armored version is the my favorite of the two, not saying the light armor doesn't have a strong presents, I just like the shiny armored arms and ratchet system better. Also the risk of damaging the arms though simple posing is a big turn off with the light armor version.

Thanks man! I think both versions are awesome and you can't go wrong.

Mine arrived earlier this week! Love the head sculpt and the hammer, but I'm concerned about the arms though. I know they're probably more durable then I imagine, but I don't want to tear anything up!

Mine arrived earlier this week! Love the head sculpt and the hammer, but I'm concerned about the arms though. I know they're probably more durable then I imagine, but I don't want to tear anything up!
I just pose his elbows as far as 2-3 clicks. No further. Looks great like that, defines the biceps better.

He has an awesome museum pose. Or walking pose.

Thanks man! I think both versions are awesome and you can't go wrong.

Agreed, both have great features though the Light armor version has the better base, weather cape and a little better range of articulation in the arms whereas the full armor has the ratchet system for better handling the Hammer. It all just comes down to which version you like more, like you said, can't go wrong with ether:lecture

Agreed, both have great features though the Light armor version has the better base, weather cape and a little better range of articulation in the arms whereas the full armor has the ratchet system for better handling the Hammer. It all just comes down to which version you like more, like you said, can't go wrong with ether:lecture

Exactly! :goodpost:

Message from my bank account - Urgent Read.

Please cease and desist with the posting of FRIGGING AWESOME Thor and related Avenger figures and paraphernalia. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Lol lol... My condolences to your BA my friend.

Back