1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine this week and holy crap I am impressed with this figure. I haven't had any Thor's and honestly picked this up on a great least at a local shop. But very glad I picked him up to add to GA Cap, and my mark 3 Ironman.
Only thing is I wish he came with a dynamic stand.

5ema8y5u.jpg

Really want to pic up this figure but I am terrified about the lifespan of the rubber arms. How do they feel in hand? Will they end up tearing or wearing out?

I don't think it's anything that should hold you back if you really want it.. It's one of their best ever IMO. The second you see it in hand you'll forget all about the rubber arms. All my other figures with rubber are still like the day I got them.

Really want to pic up this figure but I am terrified about the lifespan of the rubber arms. How do they feel in hand? Will they end up tearing or wearing out?
It's one of their best figures, everything looks fantastic in hand. Anytime I've adjusted the arms i've been really careful and they still look great.

They feel pretty solid and sturdy. I would think as long as it's not in sunlight or an extreme pose they should be fine. This is my first rubber armed figure though, so I'm not an expert.

Back