1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I guess people prefer the Light Armor version over the regular by a whole lot. But after watching all the reviews I'm glad I just got the regular. No idea what makes me like it more though. Weird.

Yeah, I guess people prefer the Light Armor version over the regular by a whole lot. But after watching all the reviews I'm glad I just got the regular. No idea what makes me like it more though. Weird.
The click arms.

Man these new releases are coming out way to close. Just recieve Chitauri 2 pack on the 7th being charged for Thor on the 13th and GA Cap on the 23rd. I'm excited but yet depressed. :p

If you take out that the sleeveless is ltd...there isn't much in it...both versions are superb...I'm getting the armoured one and can't wait.
This figure is up there with MOS and Zod.

If you take out that the sleeveless is ltd...there isn't much in it...both versions are superb...I'm getting the armoured one and can't wait.
This figure is up there with MOS and Zod.
In terms of what? Headsculpt? I'm constantly finding myself looking for better headsculpts rather than overall appeal. Hot Toys puts the bar so damn high, even for them.

How long does SS take to ship when your order says item Shipping soon?
Mine is fully paid and say shipping soon since Thursday.

Back