1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Card has been given out, if I find my other ones I'll post here. I want to give these awesome figs the support they need so that batmobile sees the light of day.

Is it not possible to remove the bundle code for Batman and Robin and attach your own gift code? I had a $25 code that just expired but it kept adding the bundle code and whenever i deleted it, it would go back to the cart and then add the bundle code every time i checked out.

Finally got Batman out of his box into my desk. Haven't pulled Robin out yet. I'm struggling to get the Bat Watusi pose going though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 250
That's as far as I would go with that pose if you are going to leave it that way for fear of tearing.

Did anyone take advantage of the sale?

Still waiting for them to be a bit cheaper myself. I really like the look of both Batman and Robin, but I cannot personally justify $350 for them as I am only a casual fan of '66 Batman. If they were around $250-$275 for the pair, however, then I think I would not be able to resist any longer.

Still waiting for them to be a bit cheaper myself. I really like the look of both Batman and Robin, but I cannot personally justify $350 for them as I am only a casual fan of '66 Batman. If they were around $250-$275 for the pair, however, then I think I would not be able to resist any longer.

This. $280 would be my tipping point.

i was able to get the batman 1966 figure for 139 euro on a convention here. I was so impressed with the wacky posing possibilities!
.... Now i kind of want a Robin too, but price isn't low enough for my tastes...

Got them when they first came out and zero regrets even after price drop. I love the show because I saw them when I was a kid in the 70's on reruns, so I have an emotional attachment to the line.

So disappointed in these figures. Not so much with Robin, but not being able to pose Bats for fear of snagging the suit is a real buzzkill. I haven't even bothered taking them out of their boxes.

So disappointed in these figures. Not so much with Robin, but not being able to pose Bats for fear of snagging the suit is a real buzzkill. I haven't even bothered taking them out of their boxes.

If you don't mind feeling like a weirdo, couldn't you wear gloves to pose these figures? Or are you worried about potentially getting snags in and around the joints?

If you don't mind feeling like a weirdo, couldn't you wear gloves to pose these figures? Or are you worried about potentially getting snags in and around the joints?

Yeh, I don't mind wearing gloves.. and partly my lack of pose-love comes from being more a set-and-forget kind of guy. OMG said pretty early on that cotton gloves can still snag the fabric, and that latex was a lot safer, but I haven't tested this. I should just try it myself I suppose instead of getting down about it. It's not as though I need to keep in mind resale value given how many of these were obviously produced, and how they're already being discounted left right and centre - I should just enjoy them.

Back