1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If "not handling it like a toy" means donning latex gloves every time the figure is even gently handled, then yes, the suit will be fine.

If "not handling it like a toy" means donning latex gloves every time the figure is even gently handled, then yes, the suit will be fine.

Gloves are a necessity, especially if you're dealing with sensitive areas and you don't want to tear anything.

statefront.jpg

image.jpg
Just got these bad boys. My first Hot Toys Figures. Looking forward to displaying them on my desk.

I love the box design on these. They are so tempting to buy with the sale on them.

Yup, Highly Recommended, BEAUTIFULLY MADE set. Take advantage of their being overrated, they're on discounted prices at most store including SSC.

I need these. I'm really hoping I can get my hands on them before the end of the year, as Adam West and Burt Ward are going to be at a Con near me, and I'd really like to get them signed. The only downside is that it's like $80 for West's signature and $60 for Ward's, I'd like to get a photo with each, as well, but that's like $130, as well. I was hoping I'd be able to get these and the Blu-Ray set signed, but that's a ton of money to be shelling out for two signatures and a photo.

Ideally, it would be kind of cool to see if they'd let me (or someone else, at some point) get a shot of West and Ward with their respective "mini mes" for the HT Facebook page. HT seems to love it when celebrities are pictured with their products, and, frankly, the more exposure these guys get, the better, because I really want The Batmobile and some villains.

I need these. I'm really hoping I can get my hands on them before the end of the year, as Adam West and Burt Ward are going to be at a Con near me, and I'd really like to get them signed. The only downside is that it's like $80 for West's signature and $60 for Ward's, I'd like to get a photo with each, as well, but that's like $130, as well. I was hoping I'd be able to get these and the Blu-Ray set signed, but that's a ton of money to be shelling out for two signatures and a photo.

Ideally, it would be kind of cool to see if they'd let me (or someone else, at some point) get a shot of West and Ward with their respective "mini mes" for the HT Facebook page. HT seems to love it when celebrities are pictured with their products, and, frankly, the more exposure these guys get, the better, because I really want The Batmobile and some villains.

Yeah, having both Batmen and Robins in that pic would be pretty awesome.

Yup, Highly Recommended, BEAUTIFULLY MADE set. Take advantage of their being overrated, they're on discounted prices at most store including SSC.

they so are. I'm actually tempted to pick up a sec on set they are that good.

if/when/"please hot toys stop the procrastinating!" the 66 bat mobile comes out these two will become the absolute centre piece of my collection. surpassing keaton and the beautiful 89 bat mobile.

image.jpg

Some sharks that could display well with batman.....

I've also picked up a 1/12 scale red rotary telephone for his mini portable batphone !

I decided I cant pass bats up just ordered Mr. West and got him down to 164 shipped.:yess: I hope i can pick up robin soon after gotta have them both.

Last edited:
Back