1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally ordered batman this weekend. Praying for no major suit issues.. What's the big differences between it and the tony meis suit?

I just got my suit from Tony today and it is definitely an improvement. I haven't had the chance to put it on my figure yet but right off I can see the differences that I otherwise wouldn't have. The color overall is more screen accurate and the "warmer" gray matches better than the original HT suit. Also, and this is HUGE, the material Tony used is more durable than the original. This is the material HT should have used as it doesn't seem as prone to snags. I had no qualms about handling the Tony Meis suit without using gloves, whereas I'm VERY cautious when handling the original suit.

Got my Tony suit & cape today!
5y5eheme.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my bat suit from tony today and man did it just take this figure to another level! I decided to take some black and white pic of batman and robin. Hope you enjoy.image.jpgimage.jpg

Took the plunge and ordered the Dynamic Duo last night from collectablesdirect, now the long wait til August to recieve them and hoping UK doesn't get any delays

Got these last week. I haven't decided on a permanent spot for them (it really depends on the Batmobile), but for now, I just have them in the cabinet. I understand the excitement around the Tony Mei suits, but I have to say, right out the box these figures are spectacular. The only thing that would make me happier would be if the cape snap things were easier to use...
B&R2.jpg
B&R1.jpg
B&R3.jpg
B&R5.jpg

Pardon the crappy mobile phone pics...

i just got my two yesterday from ssc, but decided to just keep em in the box. i mainly bought them to be accessories to the '66 batmobile, so no use taking them out til that baby comes...whenever that is.

i just got my two yesterday from ssc, but decided to just keep em in the box. i mainly bought them to be accessories to the '66 batmobile, so no use taking them out til that baby comes...whenever that is.
Me too.. I did open both to check for snags and the crooked symbol, but back in the box they went.. C'mon hot toys release the bat mobile!!

Just got mine today. Great figure. My suit does have a couple small snags in it, what is sideshow doing about the snags in the suit? Also when I took the plastic tray out of the box, there was an empty clear plastic bag taped to the back? Did anyone else have that? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402107764.732129.jpg

Last edited:
Me five. :lol

I REALLY HOPE HOT TOYS includes a BATCAVE DIORAMA, you know a cardboard image background which would be a really cool display accessory for the Figures and Batmobile.

ha, me three. i did the same, i have batman and robin still in their shipping boxes awaiting the batmobile. i may take your suggestion and check for snags though.

Back