1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a pic. What do you all think?

10e2381c2f458c14bd322a9847fadc32_zps6af58ec4.jpg

My replacement looks as bad as this just that the Bat symbol is crooked in the other direction.

Surely Sideshow could check before they send it out.

I'm over it.

My replacement looks as bad as this just that the Bat symbol is crooked in the other direction.

Surely Sideshow could check before they send it out.

I'm over it.

I feel your frustration. The 2nd Bats I ordered has a crooked logo as well. Not as bad as first one. Plus the suit was snagged direct from the factory.
Its a shame you have to spend another $100+ to get a custom suit to correct HT poor quality control. :thud:

got mine today and am relieved that i got one with a nicely centered logo. i was also worried about the suit tearing too easy but i guess you have to really give it a good scratch or get it caught on something to tear it.

The latest review is now up on the Kool Kollectibles youtube channel, this time of the Hot Toys 1966 Batman.

Definitely a love/hate vibe with this one! Hope you can check it out, subscribe, like, and comment with your own thoughts! :)

You can't have the Caped Crusader without his trusty sidekick, so here's the latest review on the Kool Kollectibles youtube channel of the Hot Toys 1966 Robin.

I think I like this one more than the Batman figure! Hope you can check it out, subscribe, like, and comment with your own thoughts! :)

It seems like the logo is a heavy screen print rather than a separate piece adhered on there.

Back