1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my batman today, this is my first Hot Toys figure and I am impressed. Luckily I spang for the official Hot Toys Batman non-snagging latex gloves.

NECK SOLUTION:
If you want to stop Bat's neck from popping off, replace the Ball joint that comes up out of the body. It's too short and the neck doesn't get a proper hold. You'll have to take apart the upper body, take out the Neck Ball Joint and replace. A SSC Prometheus Ball joint is a bit longer and works perfectly.

NECK SOLUTION:
If you want to stop Bat's neck from popping off, replace the Ball joint that comes up out of the body. It's too short and the neck doesn't get a proper hold. You'll have to take apart the upper body, take out the Neck Ball Joint and replace. A SSC Prometheus Ball joint is a bit longer and works perfectly.

That's a great recommendation! Thanks! Still, it sucks we have to do this to a $200 action figure.

Got Robin today. The pair of them look spectacular together. Not sure if there is one I like better than the other. Really happy with both.

Last edited:
got my robin today, now where the heck is batman? i ordered him weeks earlier. aside from the knees and neck syndrome, was there any qc issues with robin?

Nice pic Tony!!! :clap

Your suit I'm taking it. Also, this is the FIRST pic I've seen, where the undies actually look like the costume as they were worn; with the right amount of horizontal wrinkles & folds - it looks like you've tightened them from the back or something.

Great work man. :duff

Nice pic Tony!!! :clap

Your suit I'm taking it. Also, this is the FIRST pic I've seen, where the undies actually look like the costume as they were worn; with the right amount of horizontal wrinkles & folds - it looks like you've tightened them from the back or something.

Great work man. :duff

WOW, someone actually notice the little detail I have try to achieve, great eyes you got there VintijDroidGutzz. Yes I have re-tailored the trunks to make it fit and wrinkled as shown from the show. Took us a few try but the result turned out great :D Thank you for noticing it.... for sometime I thought no one will ever find out, LOL

:hi5: Cheers mate - & yeah, the little things certainly make a difference. :duff

Your cape is obviously very nice too. The most noticeable thing to me with the stock one, is how it sits around the neck, not great.. possibly futzable though.

Depending on how my figure shows up when I get mine, I might be PMing you for a new suit & trunks as well. :lol

The small snag on my Batman bummed me out initially, but the more I look at these guys in the cabinet, the more I love them! Cant wait to see the Batmobile finally released for preorder!

Gorgeous suit and pics, Tony.

Khai - nice pics - that is exactly how I have my Robin posed (in 2nd pic).

Both of these figures are super nice but together they are just killer.

Back