1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my set of both figures this week and like a lot of members I am impressed for the most part. No snags or crooked emblem on Batman,
but after seeing the the quality of Tony M's suit and cape went ahead and ordered a set from him.

For those of you that have Tony's suit, how do you get the utility belt off of Batman? I didn't see any obvious way to remove it.

Not that I've done it get but I hear you just carefully push it down off of his legs as 1 solid peice.

Tony did some other stuff you have to look at in his custom thread and it wholly helped proportions, it looks like he wrapped his figer differently put on a second pair of trunks and added one of those magic box *****es.

I'm surprised people are not complaining aboit the knees.. Hot toys did not address, they look just awful. I might have to try sanding and shaping at the joint,

Thanks Cocoboloboy for letting me know and you too pixletwin .

Very nice work on both the display base and picture. Your setup looks amazing and I loved your pose so much I copied it for my Bats and Robin!

Last edited:
I need to take better pics, but these are the best two figures I own. Not even close!!!
BR.JPG

That us exactly how I had them for a couple of days. Also the boxes. These two are my only two HT figures posed with their boxes (as above) . All other HT boxes(as nice as they are) are stored away in a spare room.

Got Robin yesterday. He looks great. So good in fact, that his presence alongside Batman makes that figure look better than it does standing alone.

Is Robin's suit unsatisfactory also? Why the need for a custom; it looks great!

I believe the robin suit is fine, just the batman gets snags/holes, I actually noticed a small hole under the arm from a pose I made. So I'm like, I need a new suit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Word. I'm stashing money away and I could order Batman now but I gotta wait so I can order them together. That will be an awesome day. I never got two figures in one day.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Two figs in a day. It's a good feeling, let me tell ya...

Them fumes....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah, no fumes. I got mine together and at the same time Harley had arrived. Three figures at once ... 'cept I had to get them back to my office from the store. Still, it was a good day.

Back