1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sitting here watching an old 66 episode and I forgot that batman and robin got their arses kicked.. ALOT lol

Yup. I think it happens every week... Allowing them to be caught and tied up. Leading into the ingenious escape plan at the beginning of the next episode!
Robin summed it up best in "Batman Displays His Knowledge".. "It's almost like someone was dreaming up these situations, guiding our destiny." To which Batman gives the obvious reply "Things like that only happen in the movies Robin; this is real life." You gotta love that show.

Just got Batman. Now waiting on Robin and a Tony Me suit and cape......
2014-05-03 18.57.01.jpg 2014-05-03 18.56.12.jpg 2014-05-03 18.59.33.jpg 2014-05-03 19.00.29.jpg 2014-05-03 18.58.43.jpg

Last edited:
I'm waiting on a Tony suit too, TK, but those are some beautiful shots. Suit looks great there. What lens and camera are you shooting with?

Yeah TK0083, Awesome looking pictures....Your Batman66 is styling and profiling.

Yeah TK0083, Awesome looking pictures....Your Batman66 is styling and profiling.

Thanks Ivaniski!

Coco, I just took those photos using my Galaxy Note III. Having some good sunlight behind me really helped out as well.

You can tell from the photos above that the suit is dreadful, snagged, wrongly colored and totally in need of being replaced! Hah! It's perfect !
By the way, you'll love the Robin figure. His costume is just as bad...:lol

Mine arrived on Thursday...both are perfect...I was worried!!!

Yup. I think it happens every week... Allowing them to be caught and tied up. Leading into the ingenious escape plan at the beginning of the next episode!
Robin summed it up best in "Batman Displays His Knowledge".. "It's almost like someone was dreaming up these situations, guiding our destiny." To which Batman gives the obvious reply "Things like that only happen in the movies Robin; this is real life." You gotta love that show.

Well Batman's intellect is supposed to be one of his greatest assets. He is a superhero with no superpowers.

This guy looks killer enough with the stock suit. No need for me to order Tony's stuff this time around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back