1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's delicateness, while true, is being over exaggerated.

I completely de-clothed my bats - belt and all - and the material didn't bunch or snag. I used cotton gloves and everything was fine. I even gently tugged and pulled trying to get the bat logo (which was crooked) into a better position and the suit remained without any bunching, fuzzies, or snags once I put it back together again.

My Tony Meis suit arrived today and it simply raises the figure to a whole other level IMHO. I need to raise that shoulder seam up a bit after viewing the pic, but beyond that what you're looking at is...dare I say it...sheer perfection.:yess: :clap

All the photos I've seen of the Tony Mei suit have looked great, but your photo is the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back :lol

At first glance it could easily be mistaken for a test still of West back in the 60's :wink1:

I ordered one today :yess: Can't wait to get my grubby little mitts on it. Hopefully it won't snag :gah:

All the photos I've seen of the Tony Mei suit have looked great, but your photo is the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back :lol

At first glance it could easily be mistaken for a test still of West back in the 60's :wink1:

I ordered one today :yess: Can't wait to get my grubby little mitts on it. Hopefully it won't snag :gah:

You'll enjoy the suit & cape. It's made of a stretchy, nylon like material that shouldn't snag like the stock suit. It's more accurate than the HT suit as well. The cape is leagues above the HT version. It achieves a level of realism the stock version cannot approach. The stiff material & that horrific clasp is hideous.

...and sorry about your camel's back. :wink1:

Attachments

• 66 bats 1.JPG
    66 bats 1.JPG
    235.5 KB · Views: 448
Is it a fairly easy mod?
Sorry for the newb q, but I don't and can't mod worth a damn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got Robin today. Won't have Batman next to him till end of next month because of the way my flex is set up. :(

IMG_20140501_103248.jpg

I ordered this morning because of Karnis' pic too. :lol

Yes, you pop off the head & drop it on. No clasp. Nice thing about it is there are two seams in the back the line up nicely where you fold it back.

Excellent! It's the one thing I really hated about HTs, that clasp.

One note about the stock trunks...they are a bit ill fitting, but if you take a little cotton or TP and give him a little bat-junk in the front, then stuff some more around back in the bat-trunk, you'll get a more natural look and tighter fit as pictured above.

UPS man just walked in. Handed me my replacement Batman and left. No shipping notice or anything. :lol

Batlogo is strait. Snaps work. God's in His heaven and all is right with the world.

:rock

Just got Robin...all I can say is wow!...dreamt of this figure since I was a kid..Batman will be here next Week

Back