1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS 218-Batman(1966)-Batman 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Ordered both. HT, don't change a thing.

:monkey3

I think perhaps they may hopefully get the cape to lay a little flatter at the neckline on BATMAN, but that is a luxury niggle right there :) It should not be too much trouble to futz that around nicely. It may be related to scale anyway. The cape was held in position by pop snaps on the show so always held that perfectly-on-the-shoulders shape on screen so may not be possible at 1:6 the size. We know what HT's pop snaps are like...Avengers Cap:A's hoodie, anyone?

My wife has just shown me the POs she has placed on both of these! :yess: Good old wifey! She posts on here now too.

Re: Hot Toys-MMS 219-Batman(1966)-Robin 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Why does my body, my heart feel so warm? Preordered Batman and Robin. Where is the Batmobile? I need some overtime hours for this oh man!

Wow! As soon as I got the email I PO'd from BBTS and 4 hours later both batman & robin as showing sold out. These figures bring back so many memories as a kid watching the reruns before school.

Complete must have for me!!

Why does my body, my heart feel so warm? Preordered Batman and Robin. Where is the Batmobile? I need some overtime hours for this oh man!

:exactly: this is an easy buy of both

I'm trying to order, but you can't order together on flex payment. Can any one tell me... if I order both with single payment will they ship together... and only one shipping charge?

I think perhaps they may hopefully get the cape to lay a little flatter at the neckline on BATMAN, but that is a luxury niggle right there :) It should not be too much trouble to futz that around nicely. It may be related to scale anyway. The cape was held in position by pop snaps on the show so always held that perfectly-on-the-shoulders shape on screen so may not be possible at 1:6 the size. We know what HT's pop snaps are like...Avengers Cap:A's hoodie, anyone?

My wife has just shown me the POs she has placed on both of these! :yess: Good old wifey! She posts on here now too.

Man I can't imagine my wife even going to look on SS Freaks....you are one lucky guy!!!!!!

Man I can't imagine my wife even going to look on SS Freaks....you are one lucky guy!!!!!!

Yes she is a keeper. The collection I keep calling 'my collection' is actually very much 'our collection' and has been since we started building it together in the early 2000s.

My collection....force of habit :lol

Hell yes, ordered both of these this morning through our distributor. Can't wait!

Ordered these classics.

Looks great. Price is amazing as well for such a basic figure.

not a huge fan of the this version off bats, but man it looks amazing though. I might have to just buy it for the 66 batmobile i'll end up getting.

A very outstanding representation of both. I bet they are so reasonably priced because the 66 Batmobile will cost a fortune. I ordered both anyway. :)

Ordered. These are classics.

Back