1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS 218-Batman(1966)-Batman 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

If these are produced anything like the Christopher Reeve Superman, than they might end up being less than retail on the secondary market.

Doubtful. This is one of the hardest licenses to secure due to all of the legal entanglements. Get 'em while you can.

I ended up ordering from AFX. Worked out to about $30 cheaper after shipping than sideshow which makes the reward points...pointless.

Re: Hot Toys-MMS 219-Batman(1966)-Robin 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Its almost a sure thing we will get Catwoman and Joker because HT used their images at the Ani-Com booth and they are usually very deliberate with what they depict.

[ame]https://youtu.be/LugIeKU1_xM[/ame]

This thread-jumping is making me dizzy.

the prices are probably this low to bait us all into buying an $800 batmobile.

I hope someone craftier than I decides to do a run of 1:6 Bat Phones.

These look incredible! Love the show and it's so nostalgic but I don't think I'll be going for these....

....I say that now....

with today's standards, I'm pretty happy with the price! Can't miss this!

I could change the title and add the Robin specs to the Batman thread if someone merged the threads, but I don't know how we could go about adding the Robin pics to the OP with the 10 images thing.

@ BBTS !!! :wave

1/6 Scale Batman Classic (1966 Film) Movie Masterpiece Figure - Batman By Hot Toys
Batman Batman Classic
$204.99
PREORDER - SOLD OUT

1/6 Scale Batman Classic (1966 Film) Movie Masterpiece Figure - Robin By Hot Toys
Batman Batman Classic
$189.99
PREORDER - SOLD OUT

Ordered both. They look great.

I could change the title and add the Robin specs to the Batman thread if someone merged the threads, but I don't know how we could go about adding the Robin pics to the OP with the 10 images thing.

Nah, like you said earlier, these are two separate figures and should have their own threads. Just so happens most people, me included, are treating the sets as a pair.

:lol @ place-holding POs with BBTS.

They'll be back up for grabs at BBTS as soon as other stores get their listings up.

Nah, like you said earlier, these are two separate figures and should have their own threads. Just so happens most people, me included, are treating the sets as a pair.

You aren't alone; I may have started two separate threads, but, in my eyes, they're about as attached as Matt Damon and Greg Kinnear in that Farrely Brothers movie.:lol

I cant remember the last time HT had anything that was sold out any time before shipping. in fact lately stuff remains available for a good month or two after it starts shipping.
Hot Toys Hulk and Mark VII were both sold out prior to shipping.

I merged the threads. Yeah, they're two separate figures, and maybe not everyone is getting both. But there would be so much overlap that it makes more sense to just keep all conversations in one place.

I'm really happy with the price of both. Seeing another below $200 figure (and an awesomely crafted classic Robin at that) for the first time this year if I'm not mistaken, is pure joy. I think the last figure who went below $200 for PO was Retaliation Snake Eyes before 2012 wrapped up.

Back