1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I’m late to the party
But I finally got my last two grails to go with my holy grail.

6C4BE3B6-E90C-441D-B567-5E8E2EB9AF25.jpeg
C9832608-C147-4CDA-98A8-6C40741BCCFD.jpeg

Batman was brand new still sealed in his shipper. So opening him up was a delightful treat.

I just sold these two as I continue to condense my collection and focus on Star Wars. They really were wonderful figures and might've kept them had the rogues had a shot at seeing the light of day. That slap photo is EPIC!

I know I’m late to the party
But I finally got my last two grails to go with my holy grail.

View attachment 560858
View attachment 560859

Batman was brand new still sealed in his shipper. So opening him up was a delightful treat.
I have those three on the same Detolf shelf, myself. If you haven't followed the thread closely, Batman's suit tends to get pinched and damaged if you aren't careful. Tony Mei sold a replacement that didn't have those issues years ago. Just FYI to take some care.

I have those three on the same Detolf shelf, myself. If you haven't followed the thread closely, Batman's suit tends to get pinched and damaged if you aren't careful. Tony Mei sold a replacement that didn't have those issues years ago. Just FYI to take some care.
Yup. Batman will stay in museum pose.

Has anyone here shelled out for a Viper Romero Joker or Gorshin Riddler? I’m kind of debating on it but they’re $500 a piece plus shipping which is $65. A lot for one figure, but they’re commissioned versus mass market.

I just saw these, had no idea they were being done. The Joker is not bad, but something is off with the sculpt. The open mouth version is definitely off. The Riddler sculpt is way too muscular looking.

I just saw these, had no idea they were being done. The Joker is not bad, but something is off with the sculpt. The open mouth version is definitely off. The Riddler sculpt is way too muscular looking.
I think Riddler looks a little better than Joker for some reason. Agreed that something about Joker feels slightly off. I think Riddler looks muscular simply because of the jump suit. Maybe adding a little padding so you wouldn’t see his chest muscles as much would improve it.

I think Riddler looks a little better than Joker for some reason. Agreed that something about Joker feels slightly off. I think Riddler looks muscular simply because of the jump suit. Maybe adding a little padding so you wouldn’t see his chest muscles as much would improve it.
I didn’t even notice the body on the Riddler, I was referring to the muscular look of his face.

Anyone have a Tony Mei Adam West Batman cape and suit set they’d be willing to part with?

I’m very, very, very interested in getting one but haven’t had any luck yet. Willing to trade a few Hot Toys for one, or pay outright. Thanks :)

Anyone have a Tony Mei Adam West Batman cape and suit set they’d be willing to part with?

I’m very, very, very interested in getting one but haven’t had any luck yet. Willing to trade a few Hot Toys for one, or pay outright. Thanks :)
Are you ever going to give up? I see you bumping on every forum every day 😁

Tony Mei’s suit & cape is a must have for this figure.
That cape looks like it drapes really nicely. I hate the Mars Toys cape and hear the Hot Toys one isn't much better. Fingers crossed for a decent custom soon.

Back