1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty intimidating. I’m gonna get Robin a crowbar.

9024ebd91760a188b4d29a979d21283f.jpg

81fe75fba6725a320e7bdae9cc42ed4d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, these two figures are what literally got me back into toy collecting after a 10 year hiatus. I love both figures, but I have always had a hard time displaying them. So far, I have not gotten around to making a diorama for these two as I still have a foolish hope for the Batmobile.

At any rate, I would have loved for these figures to have been the start of another rich vein of memorabilia for Hot Toys to mine: Heroes & villains from the 60's & 70's. I watched this show while I was growing up in the early 70's, and there are so many more franchises here for people my age with my disposable income. Oh well. Guess I will just spend it on something else

The Green Hornet, Batman & Robin with their Rogues Gallery (and Batmobile!) — the Addams Family ... I would love to have those on the shelf.

But it’s just Batman and Robin. Ah well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, these two figures are what literally got me back into toy collecting after a 10 year hiatus. I love both figures, but I have always had a hard time displaying them. So far, I have not gotten around to making a diorama for these two as I still have a foolish hope for the Batmobile.

At any rate, I would have loved for these figures to have been the start of another rich vein of memorabilia for Hot Toys to mine: Heroes & villains from the 60's & 70's. I watched this show while I was growing up in the early 70's, and there are so many more franchises here for people my age with my disposable income. Oh well. Guess I will just spend it on something else

Totally agree. Adding the villains, especially Joker, would be a no brainer. I am also still holding out hope for the Batmobile.

Really is one of HT's most underrated figs, I know some came with the dodgy Bat Logo on the chest but all in all its a great fig with some of the best box art of any HT release.

My Dynamic Duo doing their thing

DSCF2304_zps4be3500c.jpg

DSCF2305_zpsd456e2c0.jpg

DSCF2303_zps5a49a0e2.jpg

Batusi
DSCF2298_zps03704cde.jpg

' Heads up Joker '
DSCF2341_zpsac8968b3.jpg

Give me Romero Joker now Hot Toys!!!
Awesome pics ..dont know how u manage to have them in that pose without falling

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back