1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as nostalgia goes, you can't beat the TV show - you really can't! :lol :rock

That said, I just simply have no interest in some of those characters mentioned.

I WANT THIS SO BAD! Is there anywhere in the UK that gets these roughly the same time SSC ships? I don't want to wait months on end to get this. But then again I don't want the hassle of customs and shipping from SSC themselves.

Cheaper than SS to Europe when you take into account free shipping, SS's FedEx fees and generally no custom charges. Timcent will have Robin at your door in a few days after ordering.

From a time when Real Men wore their underpants on the outside.

DSCF2324_zps6693151c.jpg

DSCF2325_zpsf634fb80.jpg

DSCF2326_zpsf172620e.jpg

:exactly:

I spoke to tehm yesterday, they said this month but they haven't got their confirmation

Thanks for the info. It's odd that it would take this long since Robin seems to have shipped not long after Batman and we've already got confirmations for Batman.

Cheaper than SS to Europe when you take into account free shipping, SS's FedEx fees and generally no custom charges. Timcent will have Robin at your door in a few days after ordering.

I ll vouch for that.Timcents fantastic!!

Finally. I got the txt at work today saying that Bats n Robin had arrived in store. Store, being the consummate professional that I am... I got a taxi down to the store, leaving work behind, to go get em.
To add extra bonus to the trip, Harley Quinn had arrived during my short trip! So a great Batman day for me.
I was expecting these figures to be good, but they are great. Worth the wait. Harley is cool as well. OK, back to the Bats. I liked the shot shown earlier in this thread of the guys walking up the shelf on the rope. I'm going to blatantly rip that off and have them walking up one of my office shelves. Yup, these are staying at work.
In my officer keep my Batmobilia collection and my Mattel Bats figure's so it makes sense (plus I spend more time there than at home!).
I guess I'm saying that I'm very happy with these guys, and I'd totally reccomend them to anyone who is on the fence. Love em.

Back