1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give us a Vincent Price as Witchfinder General pls Hot Toys.

witchfinder-general2.jpg

^ Yeah right. :lol

It woukd be awesome though. I wish HT was more open to stuff like that. Can you imagine classic horror by Hot Toys. Universal Monsters. :rock I'm perfectly content with my SSC Monster but it would be crazy to see an HT one. Lugosi Dracula, Karloff as The Monster, Chaneys Wolfman. Even modern slashers like Jason and Freddy. :rock.

Ah, dreams. :lol

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

If hot toys was an American based company and not Asian it would happen, but the thing I hate about them is that they go for what's bankable for them in that sense that they would not dwelve in what is not popular anymore. You can guarantee that anything new will maybe see light of day...

That gives me an idea...

But given hot toys attention to detail I somehow foresee them missing the mustache on Cesar romeros headsculpt... Even then if we see the announcement I say we create accounts in toysdaily and do photoshops of what it should look like and see if they change it...

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

As much as I love that shot of "The Cowboy," with Batman & Robin, I saw an interest thread for a Frank Sinatra figure in the customs section. It just got my mind going about how awesome it'd be to outfit a detolf with walls and windows and have various 60's icons inside as Batman & Robin scale up the front (Sinatra, Eastwood, the ENTERBAY Elvis, etc.).

I just want to see Batgirl and Catwoman then that's all I need. And Romero Joker....and Meredith Penguin.... and then this ash tray, and that's all I need.
And Avengers 2 Captain America... and world peace. And that's all I need... and this ash tray.

Petitions now exist for a Pepper Potts & Peggy Carter, & Julie Newmar eats those two for breakfast lunch AND dinner! :lol

Whether one's necessary or not is debatable.. but Julie needs to be on HT' radar.

Petitions now exist for a Pepper Potts & Peggy Carter, & Julie Newmar eats those two for breakfast lunch AND dinner! :lol

Whether one's necessary or not is debatable.. but Julie needs to be on HT' radar.

Julie needs to be on my shelf...now! Honestly, I've wanted Julie ever since the first time I saw her in that Catwoman outfit...it's impossible to watch Batman and not think of her.

Im a huge fan, have the duo on preorder and am waiting patiently for the batmobile to go up... and I hope they don't make any more.

I can't afford all the rogues and would find it difficult to only get one. It would be heartbreaking to pass any of them up. Am I in the minority here?

I'm hoping they make at least two more villains from the series. Even if I have to pass on some I'd rather they go as deep as they can into the line. I'd love to see them at the very least.

My two must buys are Joker and Penguin. Beyond that is just gravy.

Really on this site? Hot Toys watches this site?

I'd take Catwoman (Newmar), Joker, Penguin, and the Riddler; in that order. I'd rather see that core line-up of villains before seeing Bat-Girl. I wonder if the figures are doing above or below what HT anticipated. They're shipping but pre-orders are still readily available in the U.S. I think it will come down to how well this initial pair of caped crusaders does and HT will play it by ear.

Pfft. All of these are lame choices; Shame and Bookworm or GTFO.:lecture :lol

Well if we're going down this road, I'm voting for the Siren and Marsha Queen of Diamonds. :joy

Honestly I'd love to have Commissioner Gordon and Chief O'Hara as well.

Hey, what about King Tut? No love for the big guy I guess. He may not have been the most popular character, but he did have the best sarcastic humor on the show.

Last edited:
So, I reordered Batman with a $20 coupon, but stupidly, forgot to cancel the original preorder right away. Now I've been slapped with an NRD for both figures. :slap So much for the coupon. I've emailed sideshow to see if they'll do anything about it, but I doubt they can. Oh well.

Really hope HT doesn't stop with B&R. Make a few villains, release the Batmobile. Done.

Back