1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 217-The Lone Ranger-Tonto 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Online now at SS and BBTS @ $204.99

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/disney-tonto-hot-toys-902083/

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HOT10479&mode=retail

there isn't one. I believe Yulli did the POTC3 and POTC2 sparrow sculpts, Kojun did the DX06 sculpts, and Song Hye Hyun did Sweeney Todd (the best one IMO). Specs don't say who did this one though...

That's cool. I like how they all know how to sculpt him well. Where as with other figures, like Joker and Arnold, Only one person seems to know how to do it.

I caved and ordered Tonto. I couldn't resist. One of the Nicest sculpts I've seen so far. I canceled some other orders of items I wasn't interested in anymore to make some room for this. Just couldn't pass and can't wait for The Lone Ranger to go up for order! This just looks Like Johnny Depp. Just fantastic. Solid figure for sure. :yess:

Yep.. Just ordered from BBTS... Pretty good sculpt i must say and usually i always nitpick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I just preordered this awesome piece ! Western 1/6th figures done this well are too far and few in between . HT Tonto looks great I can't wait to see the Lone Ranger , they will look awesome together. If the movie was more popular I could see HT doing Silver and maybe Scout . I haven't seen it but i'm eagerly awaiting the blu ray release. How was Butch Cavendish in the film, could anyone see him in 1/6th ?

Last edited:
B. Cavendish was an awesomely evil and maniacle in this movie. My mother, a huge fan of Depp took me to see this movie; after reading comments here and on other review sites I was pretty much ready to write this off. However, when I saw the film I was impressed, liked it alot and I liked the banter between Tonto and lone ranger. Go see this if you can:wave

Going to wait before I order him to see if AE does any kind of special deal like they did with 89 Bats and Joker if you buy both.

B. Cavendish was an awesomely evil and maniacle in this movie. My mother, a huge fan of Depp took me to see this movie; after reading comments here and on other review sites I was pretty much ready to write this off. However, when I saw the film I was impressed, liked it alot and I liked the banter between Tonto and lone ranger. Go see this if you can:wave

Felt the same way before and after watching. Pleasently surprised that I enjoyed it so much and even more so not for Johnny Depp, but instead the title character which was a bonus

I just preordered this awesome piece ! Western 1/6th figures done this well are too far and in between . HT Tonto looks great I can't wait to see the Lone Ranger , they will look awesome together. If the movie was more popular I could see HT doing Silver and maybe Scout . I haven't seen it but i'm eagerly awaiting the blu ray release. How was Butch Cavendish in the film, could anyone see him in 1/6th ?

Butch ... Would be the way to go. He was the best character!... I would give the ranger a pass... But butch i wld so buy!

The only issue is that i agree with some people when they said that the movie makers shouldnt have used cleft lips to showcase a negative character. Its quite unfair. I would buy it only cause the acting was great! Nevertheless they cld have done it without the cleft.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
Back